Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart Javascript Confirm Order Error

Good afternoon,

We've had a handful of reports historically of users being unable to access a secure payment method.

We've finally managed to replicate the issue in the form of double clicking the order confirm button inside of the cart.

As long as the server is waiting, between our website and the secure payment server, clicking confirm again will yield an error "Error initialising payment service. Please try another method"

Unfortunately, a lot of users are in the mindset of having to double click, as per windows!

Sellerdeck Version 11.06.0.0.0 PIDC
    Dave

From v16.0.1, clicking the checkout 'Confirm Order' button disables it, so double-clicking is no longer possible. The bug reference for this is SD-5755.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by brucet View Post
      From v16.0.1, clicking the checkout 'Confirm Order' button disables it, so double-clicking is no longer possible. The bug reference for this is SD-5755.
      I'm assuming the fix is javascript based, can you highlight the correcting code so it can be introduced to some older SellerDeck versions that utilise this payment method?
      Dave

Comment

Unfortunately I can't advise on retrofitting the change to an older version. I'm not a programmer and I couldn't say what the implications would be of applying it in isolation to an older release.
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X