Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have SellerDeck hosting, how do I setup my iphone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have SellerDeck hosting, how do I setup my iphone?

To setup SellerDeck hosted email on an iphone, see below:

How to add a mail account

If you do not already have any mail accounts setup then follow these instructions first:
    1. Tap Mail
    2. Select your account type. Tap Other if your account is not listed.
    3. Enter your account information and tap Save. Mail configures most email accounts automatically. Otherwise, you will be prompted for any additional settings.
    4. Once your account information is saved - you can start sending and receiving email.

If you already have mail accounts setup, you can configure additional accounts by tapping Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account

Check SMTP settings
    1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Under Accounts, tap the account from which you're trying to send mail.
    2. Under Outgoing Mail Server, tap SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server name is mail.domainname.co.uk). If you don’t see Outgoing Mail server, you may need to tap account info first.
    3. Tap your carrier's SMTP server. Select On on the On/Off slider.
    4. Return to the SMTP screen. If additional items are listed under Other SMTP Servers, turn those on as well.
    5. If you are prompted for a port number then the number is 25 by default but your provider/carrier may provide you with a different one.

How to set up an account directly on the iPhone

Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Under accounts, tap Add Account.

Next, tap your email provider. When you enter your email address, the iPhone will look up your service provider's settings for you. If your iPhone can't find your service provider's settings, this article can help you obtain the necessary account settings from your provider:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1277

Finally Restart your iphone

This is also a very useful guide for setting up mail accounts on the iphone and ipad:
    http://kb.mediatemple.net/questions/...od+Touch%3F#gs
    Last edited by G.W.Green; 01-Oct-2019, 08:35 AM.
Working...
X