Looking for information about Google Product Search Data Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for information about Google Product Search Data Feed

I have been using mole-end feed but looking into the Google ProductSearch Data Feed but cannot find any info on it in SD Publications or help files

Did a search and found out about a template but not showing in the library

Can someone tell be if it works ok and where you find the setup file apart from the basic under Marketing
    Chris Ashdown

See this recent post Chris: http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...3&postcount=11

Comment

Hi Duncan

Yes i had seen that one which lead me to look for the item but not found in Design library or search of website software and no mention else where apart from the pull down under marketing looked in both Guides and unable to find any mention
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

You can find it in the library here Chris:
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Duncan

And there was me looking under the G'S for Google and not the X's for Google,

What a stupid man i am. No wonder i never became a programer

Thanks mate
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Google Product Search Data Feed

Hi Chris

I am in the process of upgrading to V16 and understand that this particular file is generated on upload in the site folder.

Please let me know if you find it and I would also be interested to learn whether it can be used for manual update as we do presently under V14.

We are not able to run automatic stock monitoring on our site due to the way our product part numbers are configured for product referencing and I believe this may be a requirement to set up Google automated data feeds within Google.

To overcome this in V14 we have stock control enabled and have introduced a new product variable "availabilty" with choices "in stock", "out of stock" and "preorder" that can be changed under Product | Properties.

The default is "in stock" and this field is incorporated in the V14 Google data feed that is uploaded manually whenever we make changes / additions to product lines.

I realise that the V16 Google Product Data Feed layout will need to be amended to cater for the variable "availabilty" in place of the auto-generated "in stock" or "out of stock" code line for <g:availability>

Martin
            Mantra Audio
            Martin
            Mantra Audio

Comment

Watch out for a shipping bug in the goggle upload.

We have found it is showing the shipping class as "second class" up includes the price form our special delivery options.

Yours

James
              www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
              www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
              www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
              www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
              www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Working...
              X