Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add a New PSP to my Actinic Site

Hi,

I would like to add a new PSP to my actinic site. All the PSPs in Actinic don't or can not process my currency in real time or do not work in my country Papua New Guinea.

I have found a PSP which has given me a link like and asked me to insert into my Actinic website.

I dont know how I am going to add my PSP and where in actinic do I add their URL to redirect them to the PSP site for processing in real time.

"http://PSP_URL/api?func=invoice&vendor=VendorLogin&amount=500&currency=1&customer=CustomerLogin&info=payment_ purpose"

URL given is what I got sent, just changed some variables like the website address etc.

Can anyone help.

Thanks
    OJ

PSP's are intergrated by Actinic and the provider of the service, they have to purchase the intergration kit from what i understand.

This is not to say you can modify one of the existing ones, but you would need to know what you are doing

Comment

Give up on the dream, it's infinitely more difficult than you think. At the very least you'd need real in depth knowledge on how these work, at worst you'd need to purchase the integration kit which is about £1,000 i believe. Use an already integrated one or do not use Actinic IMO.

Can you not even use Paypal?

Comment

Long Shot.... Paypal?

https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/

Comment

you don't say who the Psp is so we don't have any idea if its been integrated before.

Comment

So, to my PSP to Actinic, my PSP would have to purchase an Integration Kit or I would need to purchase an Integration Kit?

PayPal to which when I add it to my list of payments I get this message saying that "PayPal Website Payments cannot be used, they do not support transactions in Papua New Guinea".

So does this mean, I have wasted my time & money purchasing Actinic Business v8 - Multi-Site to which I wont be able to develop e-commerce sites for myself or anyone who wants to sell online, because I can not add a PSP to my website?

Comment

The 'integration kit' is normally purchased by the prospective PSP and they then develop the software for integration into Actinic.

This site appears to be in PNG and uses Paypal:
              http://www.amadeusvanillabeans.com/store/png/

Comment

This site appears to be in PNG and uses Paypal:
                that site is hosted in the US and takes payment in $ (presumably US $) - this could be an alternative option I don't suppose ROW is familiar with PNG currency

Comment

Thanks Guys for your responses,

The website http://www.amadeusvanillabeans.com/store/png/ is hosted not in PNG and uses US$ to except payments, master & visa card.

Normal average Papua New Guineans do not have or own a Master or VISA Card or any type of credit card unless his/she has a lot of money.

I want my website to fully Papua New Guinean, process in my country's currency the Papua New Guinea Kina.

Purchasing that integration kit will cost me around K10,000 if its 2000 Euro. That's alot of money seeing how much I spent into purchasing Actinic v8 Business. I wouldnt want my investment in all this to go to waste. & K10,000 my gosh?

Please if you have any other suggestions good or bad, or even dumb do reply.

Thanks for your responses, will keep on trying.

Cheers
                  OJ

Comment

The integration kit is intended for programmers and is intended for the PSP not the merchant. You could try and get the PSP interested on the presumption of increased business from you and other prospective Actinic merchants.

Comment

Normal average Papua New Guineans do not have or own a Master or VISA Card or any type of credit card unless his/she has a lot of money.

I want my website to fully Papua New Guinean, process in my country's currency the Papua New Guinea Kina
                      Im confussed here because if your customers dont have credit cards then how are they going to pay on the website if you use a psp - if the site is designed to sell products to outside png then it should show prices in USD not PNGK as shoppers outside the country will not understand the price.

So if the site is hosted outside png and shoppers pay in usd all you need is a US bank account so you can use paypal. Are there no us bank branches in png so you can open an account?

Comment

Well,

The way e-commerce is done traditionally is slightly different from the way I want to be able to setup e-commerce here in my country to suit my country, its people, and the culture and geography.

I thank you for your help, all I wanted was to know that I could some where behind actinic, write some code to include my PSP, so that I could send to it the details to which it has requested, without so much hassle.

I have tested some open source and free shopping carts and they work, and so would have wanted to this on Actinic as well, just to add my payment method and way to to redirect to my PSP.

If you guys have more information, or any comments, would be greatly appreciated. & no I will not give up....

Comment

The way e-commerce is done traditionally is slightly different from the way I want to be able to setup e-commerce here in my country to suit my country, its people, and the culture and geography.
                          How is it done in your country - it would be really interesting to know.

Regards,
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

if you search the forum there is currently a discussion going on about how to extract payment data to a new psp. But I still don't understand the point if the magority of people there don't have a credit card your customer base is going to be very small. Why not target the row and ship overseas using a known psp

As jan says ifyou tell us more info about your psp etc then there may be a way of doing it but we are all a bit blind at the moment.

Comment

Can you please direct me to that discussion group. I have search the forum havent come across a discussion of similar nature to mine.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X