Can't Creat Customer Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Creat Customer Accounts

Has anyone had a problem creating customer accounts, we can no longer create new accounts on our Epos System.

Pete

Hi Peter

Suggest getting in touch with our support team so they can help you out with this.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Customer account creation issue.

I filled in a support request last week and I haven't heard back.

Comment

Hi Peter,

Please can I have the ticket number for the support request you submitted on this matter?

On our system I can only see a support ticket regarding customer accounts raised today 15:33 . Was it raised last week via email, phone or live chat?

Thanks

Paul
        Paul Murphy
        Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Through the form suggested for people without a support contract, I received no acknowledgement email or ticket number.

Comment

Hi Peter,

Thanks, we have found the ticket submitted via the free email support form.

As a cover contract customer, you are entitled to priority support, therefore in future if you login and submit your query directly through our support centre (LINK), you will get the fastest possible response.

I can confirm our email support team have received both tickets and will be working on this issue for you now.

Thanks

Paul
            Paul Murphy
            Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X