Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug?

I was very interested in this extension and thought I would give it a try. I have tried installing this in 16.0.2 and have tried setting this up and have read the instructions thoroughly however when i go to set the postcode regions up i can insert the various postcodes and apply them however when i go to click ok the button is depressed however nothing happens.

The only way to then leave the extension is to click cancel or the X button.

I have licenced a new site too and it would appear this only works with Access based sites.

Is this the case?
    www.flytesofancy.co.uk, www.electricfencingkits.co.uk, www.dorsetlogstores.co.uk, www.framebow.co.uk

Hi, sorry you're having this issue. I will get it investigated ASAP.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Any news? Was it user error?
      www.flytesofancy.co.uk, www.electricfencingkits.co.uk, www.dorsetlogstores.co.uk, www.framebow.co.uk

Comment

Hi Gareth

We have identified a problem using this extension with a SQL site. At this stage I'm not sure why it didn't show up in our original testing. However our developer has produced a fix, this will be reviewed and tested, and I hope to make a new release available by the middle of next week.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Kind regards
        Bruce Townsend

Comment

Thanks Bruce. Nice to know it wasn't me going as mad as I thought i was.

Comment

Apologies for the delay in releasing this. A new build is currently in testing and will be available shortly, with this and a handful of other bug fixes.
            Bruce Townsend

Comment

Hi Gareth

This issue is resolved in the latest release which is available now, see http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=57276

I apologise for the delay there has been with this release.
              Bruce Townsend

Comment

Working...
              X