And It's Goodbye From Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And It's Goodbye From Me...

After more than 10 years with Sellerdeck we've finally moved to a new platform. Sellerdeck's been a huge part of our business since we first started, and this forum has been my primary source of advice and knowledge about the software. I wanted to take a moment to say a huge thank you to all who've contributed, either by posting answers to my sometimes dense questions, or by supplying add-on software to increase functionality.

I must single out for special thanks Mike Hughes, Duncan Roundling, Jan (Mole End) Fergus (Teclan) and Norman Rouxel who've been a massive help on our journey. However, all the regular contributors should take a bow, Sellerdeck would be a far worse product if it wasn't for these volunteers offering time and support free of charge.

I'll still lurk here as we've a couple of legacy sites but I probably won't be posting again. Good luck to you all and may your businesses all thrive!

Cheers
    Ben
    Ben
    http://www.fairygoodies.co.uk

I'm sorry to see you go Ben but wish you the best of luck for the future.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Ben,

Sorry to see you go but glad that you have found a new solution that works well for you. Thank you for your kind words, I will miss you :-).

Kind regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Ben - all the best for the future.

Comment

Best wishes Ben. I'll miss the extreme pinkness of your site.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X