Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class of Service

Hi Guys and Gals
    In the 2014 AUG on page 124, there is a method to change the shipping options to radio buttons.
    Displaying Shipping Options as Radio Buttons
    This change is supposed to replace the shipping class drop-down list in the checkout, with a set of radio
    buttons.
    This has worked fine in previous versions of SD.
    But
    In 2014 it displays at an angle when viewing in Chrome. Interesting enough, it displays properly in FF.

See attached screenshot of Chrome View

Thanks
    Dave
    Attached Files
    www.baypressservices.com

In previous versions the break tag used to be sufficient. In SellerDeck 2014 there are CSS float and width on inputs. Go to Design Library and Advanced Shipping Class Selection RWD on line 6 change: <div class="checkout-field-input"> to: <div class="checkout-field-input shipping-radio-button"> Go to your current stylesheet add: form fieldset .shipping-radio-button input {float:none;width:auto !important;}
    Peblaco

Comment

Louise
      Thanks much, works like a charm.
      One followup question. as you can see on our site:
      www.baypressservices.com
      Using Chrome
      If you go to checkout on any item, the fix works, but the font size, line spacing is off, and and all the normal or easy changes to correct this seem to have no effect.
      Can you aim me to where or how this can be corrected?

Thx
      Dave
      www.baypressservices.com

Comment

Ignore above last post, work in progress
        www.baypressservices.com

Comment

Fix is now up, but the spacing and font size is still off.
          Dave
          www.baypressservices.com

Comment

You can change font size and input radio margin with CSS: form fieldset .shipping-radio-button {font-size:1.4em;} form fieldset .shipping-radio-button input {float:none;width:auto !important;vertical-align:middle;margin:0;}
            Peblaco

Comment

Original Code Required

Could anyone tell me where I can find the original fix for changing the drop-down to radio buttons for shipping options?

I found a post from 2009 - but just wanted to know this was still the fix or if there is an updated version or newer fix in later versions of Sellerdeck? We are now in v16 - what would the best method to use be?

The top of this thread mentions 201 AUG page 124 - where would I find this?

thanks

Abbi

Comment

Working...
              X