Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldpay integration Desktop 2016

Hi,
    I'm just in the very nearly stages of setting up a site using SD 2016 (having ground to a halt with SD 9 some years ago).

Can anyone please shed any light on worldpay integration and the secret key? I'ver searched the forums (several old threads), google, worldpay etc etc.

Worldpay deny all knowledge of such a thing, (though I have another email unanswered since Tuesday).

Sellerdeck support write:
    'Looking at historical records, the integration was created by Worldpay in December 1998 and has periodically been updated to cater for different URLs/protocols etc. since that time. The original integration was created by a Simon Levitt (simon.levitt@uk.worldpay.com) at Worldpay.
    I can see from previous support issues that the system they have created uses a 'MD5 hash key' as the secret key. Possibly your contact may be able to deduce the system from this information, however most customers as far as I can see from those previous support issues simply contact Worldpay and ask them if this account is suitable for using within SellerDeck.
    I have not been able to find an instance previously where Worldpay has been contacted and the operative could not deal with the issue.'

I suppose I'm wondering if the inbuilt integration still works or if people are dropping in html integration code somewhere in their sites, rather than using the picking list in business settings busness settings.

Any help appreciated...
    Many thanks
    Ian
    Last edited by midwinter; 16-Sep-2017, 04:05 PM. Reason: Update problem

Is this the answer you're looking for?

I've got it to work!

I entered the installation id in the 'Merchant ID' field and the Account ID (the one set to Test) in the Secret Key field.

I tried a radically new approach. I actually read the 'Setting Up' help provided by Worldpay! I should obviously have done this originally!
    As the old saying goes: RTFM !

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Fergus
    From a previous thread here: http://community.sellerdeck.com/arch...p/t-17482.html
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Mike,
      Thank you so much!
      I vaguely remembered a hugely long secret ID from years ago, and didn't consider trying all of the simple numbers and letters I had.
      I must admit I'd been lpaying attention to more recent posts without considering 2005
      Not quite tweaked it completely yet, but got as far as the worldpay payment page, so all in hand!!
      Thanks again
      Ian

Comment

Anyone using Worldpay (I can't integrate)

Hi again,

I was prematurely delighted

Unfortunately the worldpay page I havebeen able to reach repeatedly is only this one !!
        Secure Payment Page
        Sorry, there was a problem processing your payment:
        The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:

The transaction cannot be processed for one or more of the following reasons:

The installation ID field is blank or contains invalid characters.
        A different submission protocol is required. A more secure submission may be required.
        The installation number is invalid.

I have the following:
        Installation ID (7 digit number)
        MID - assume this is merchant ID, (it just says MID) (8 digfit number)
        Admin code Capital letters MYCOMPANYNAME
        Merchant Code Capital letters MYCOMPANYNAMEM1

And the following boxes in sellerdeck to configure for worldpay:
        Merchant ID
        Secret Key
        Confirm Key

I'm pretty sure I've tried every combination of these two with the same result (top of page)

The tel support person at worldpay had no idea what I was talking about, and I'm still waiting for an email response from worldpay (now day 4).

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if I'm actually missing a number somewhere or am I not entering things correctly?

Grateful for any help,
        Ian

Comment

Originally posted by midwinter View Post
          Hi again,

I was prematurely delighted

Unfortunately the worldpay page I havebeen able to reach repeatedly is only this one !!
          Secure Payment Page
          Sorry, there was a problem processing your payment:
          The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:

The transaction cannot be processed for one or more of the following reasons:

The installation ID field is blank or contains invalid characters.
          A different submission protocol is required. A more secure submission may be required.
          The installation number is invalid.

I have the following:
          Installation ID (7 digit number)
          MID - assume this is merchant ID, (it just says MID) (8 digfit number)
          Admin code Capital letters MYCOMPANYNAME
          Merchant Code Capital letters MYCOMPANYNAMEM1

And the following boxes in sellerdeck to configure for worldpay:
          Merchant ID
          Secret Key
          Confirm Key

I'm pretty sure I've tried every combination of these two with the same result (top of page)

The tel support person at worldpay had no idea what I was talking about, and I'm still waiting for an email response from worldpay (now day 4).

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if I'm actually missing a number somewhere or am I not entering things correctly?

Grateful for any help,
          Ian
          A bit late to the party but my secret key was in one of the emails they send when you open the account. (mind you it isn't very prominent)

Comment

Working...
          X