When testing my network settings it says that it can’t connect to the CGI-BIN.
- Make sure that your permissions on the server are correct. These need to be 755 for Linux servers or Read and Execute for Windows servers.
- If you have recently changed hosting, please leave it at lest 48 hours before testing or downloading orders, your site may not have fully propagated yet.
- Make sure that the path to the CGI-BIN is correct, if you need help on this you can use the Network Setting Wizard. (Export a copy of your current network settings first).
- Go to Web | Network Setup | Wizard…
Tick the Bottom tick box, this will keep your current network settings and will just confirm each of them step by step.
- Try disabling any firewalls or antivirus software to see if the then works.
If none of these help contact your hosting company.