Sales button inactive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sales button inactive

Hi - have been using epos system for 2 years now and only just found forum.. wonder if any one can help with this problem... On my 'server' all buttons are active on main screen except Sales. Can you inadvertantly switch them on and off.. any help greatly appreciated. Can't find any other way to access it.

Hi,

Please can you advise what revision and licence type of the software you are using?

You can check the revision number and licence type on the main screen in EPOS down the centre in the middle.

I believe this may be due to the licence type you have, but I would need to know revision number to be sure.

Thanks

Paul
    Paul Murphy
    Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,
      We are on 2.45 - two licences originally purchased .
      Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

As far as I know the sales button show not be disabled.

I order for me to investigate this issue further please can you email me your EPOS database files so that I can try to recreate this problem?

Please can you email me the following files from the location “C:\checkout” on the PC which has Actinic EPOS on. Please can you zip these files with “WinZip” first to avoid the files being blocked by firewalls:

Data.mdb
        Transaction.mdb
        system.mdb
        Stock Movement.mdb
        Order.mdb
        ZRead.mdb

My Email address is: pmsupport [@] actinic.co.uk

Thanks
        Paul Murphy

Comment

Sorry, been away for a days..

The sales button only stopped 'working' a few months ago. I had a message come up when inputting a sales order (of which i had no understanding) , i stupidly hit ok and bingo - no access to sales on that machine. We used to book out a few account invoices only on that machine so that we had sequential numbering on those invoices, I have no recollection of what the error message was and if i'm honest i don't know how to send the files you asked for......
          Can you still help?

Comment

Hi,

In order for me to investigate this issue further please can you email me the following files:

Data.mdb
            Transaction.mdb
            system.mdb
            Stock Movement.mdb
            Order.mdb
            ZRead.mdb

You can find all these files on your PC at the location: “C:\checkout”.

Please can you zip the files first with WinZip.

Thanks

Paul
            Paul Murphy

Comment

Working...
            X