Lost text but not pictures from fragments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost text but not pictures from fragments

I have lost the text from my fragments – the photos are showing up however.

I have tried searching for my problem in the forum for a few days now and have found a few previous reports of this issue. With the exception of my first fragment, which is set as headline, all seem to be set for the default – fragment layout using CSS. Maybe it’s just me but I still can’t see where the problem lies. So I apologise in advance for asking this silly girl question again, but hope that someone can point me in the right direction.

www.albayarns.com

You could check Design Library for Fragments where you can Revert To Factory Settings.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Yes, there should be text there. I have followed your instructions, but nothing has changed.

Comment

I have also sent this same query to Actinic, but a reply may take some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Joyce @ Alba View Post
          I have lost the text from my fragments – the photos are showing up however.

I have tried searching for my problem in the forum for a few days now and have found a few previous reports of this issue. With the exception of my first fragment, which is set as headline, all seem to be set for the default – fragment layout using CSS. Maybe it’s just me but I still can’t see where the problem lies. So I apologise in advance for asking this silly girl question again, but hope that someone can point me in the right direction.

www.albayarns.com
          Just to close the loop on this one;in case it might help others. I got a response from Actinic which worked a treat and text is back. See solution that worked below:

Please make a snapshot first, then go to 'library', in 'layout' tab, tick all 3 boxes on the bottom, browse all of your layout, if you see anyone with a green square on them, then, they have been modified. Find the one you;ve modified for the fragment and revert to factory default. If you revert the wrong one, you can load your snapshot.

Comment

Working...
          X