No announcement yet.

Error processing account tenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.K. you can add another 2 EPOS to the list, we have 2 till in two locations one with internet and one without and both till have the same problem. "Error Processing Account Tenders".

Comment

Us too,all 9 of our tills and computers with Actinic on are all doing the same

Comment

Please add us to the list also, 3 Tills networked (one as server).

Comment

Error message in payment screen

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me? At the end of each transaction today I have found that when you select the payment option i.e card or cash an error message comes up saying 'Error processing account tenders' you have to click on the ok button to clear it. Once you have done that another box appears with just a '0' in it and the ok button. Once you click ok on this second box there is a delay in the cash drawer opening. This is not really the one on a busy saturday. Has anyone had the same problem? Can anyone help us?

MOD: Moved to related thread.

Comment

Our till was also doing this yesterday (POS Solo linked to ecommerce)

Mark

Comment

Just to let everyone know, we have identified the issue.

we are in the process of testing a hot fix and will make it available shortly.

Ben
              Benjamin Dyer
              CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Hotfix thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthr...757#post298757
                Benjamin Dyer

Comment

EXCELLENT it works thankyou...Well done....

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
                    Which might be fine if you don't actually have any accounts. The only result for us has been a larger error message with essentially the same information, and account data not updated as started happening yesterday.

So far this has cost us two hours of manually tracking customer account information.

Please do better. And soon. And notify us individually when you've sorted yourselves out. We shouldn't have to keep checking to see if you've corrected it.

Comment

Asre you using EPOS 3.10 JLGA ?
                      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

hotfix

Good job, all working. I thought i was going mad crazy to see how many people had the same problem!!

Alex

Comment

same here

This morning our Epos starting displaying the following error once you arrive at the amount tendered part of the transaction process.

"Error processing Acc Tenders"

When we hit the Ok button the dialogue appears:

"Microsoft Access 0"

z's still work
                          stock numbers are updating

Ours is a standalone system , no internet and not connected to actinic Business

P.s we are still RUNNING 2.73 EPOS so will the fix work for me as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian242 View Post
                            P.s we are still RUNNING 2.73 EPOS so will the fix work for me as well ?
                            No, you will need to upgrade to v3.10, its a fairly simple process. The details can be found on the hotfix thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthr...757#post298757
                            Benjamin Dyer

Comment

Yep, mine also started this morning

Which might be fine if you don't actually have any accounts. The only result for us has been a larger error message with essentially the same information, and account data not updated as started happening yesterday.

So far this has cost us two hours of manually tracking customer account information.

Please do better. And soon. And notify us individually when you've sorted yourselves out. We shouldn't have to keep checking to see if you've corrected it.
                              Can you elaborate on the issue with accounts as we have many!

Also, I agree, this should have been sent on an email to those affected, didn't think that i would have to go onto a forum to get an answer to a bug!

Comment

Not attempted to fix ours yet, but I am curious as to what the problem actually is / was?

And agree Actinic really ought to be a bit more pro active, email everyone, or status report on web site?.....if you ran a retail shop with a cash till, you would maybe understand why!
                                www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X