Mole End Mash settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mole End Mash settings

Can someone help me out? I have V10.04. and am using the Mole End Mash (5.0.04) to upload my google feed. It is being rejected due to an invalid GTIN and I think the identifier exists field may be wrong (it says When product identifiers are provided 'identifier_exists' should be set to true or not set at all).

Some of my products will have a barcode and most will not as they are custom goods.

Is it possible just to tell me with the mash, what should my exact settings be? Or is everybody's settings unique? I would think it would be a standard setting by i am really confused.
    Mike
    www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Quick solution

Purchase some barcodes from Ebay.

We purchased something like 4000 for £25, and then just add them in the spreadsheet and import.

We use UPC and EAN and stopped using GTIN.

Hope this helps
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

If you are selling bespoke products then you can set the identifier exists setting to 'false' in the mash, this will then be used for all products and you will not need barcodes.

However if you products are not bespoke then you need to add the industry standard barcode for that product to Sellerdeck either as the product reference for the product or as a user defined ield and then use that in the mash settings.

So in your case add a user defined variable for Identifier_exists and set the default value to true, then for the products that do have a barcode, manually set it to false and link the Identifier_exists property in the mash to that user defined variable, and link the GTIN to the barcode value.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan - just sent a reply via your ticket support. Mike
        Mike
        www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

Working...
        X