Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving an original product

Hi

I am trying to move an original product to another category and I can't drag it, copy and paste it or anything.

It comes up with the error message:

the cut operation is aborted
    at least one of the products in the selected product has duplicate product in the other section.

Is there an easy way to do this please? I have quite a few to move as I have expanded my menu choice.

Thank you
    Lynsey
    www.petdispensary.co.uk

Why not just delete the duplicate product from the section you are attempting to move the original product to?
    The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

there isn't a duplicate product. It just says there is.
      On my menu choice I have a section called dogs - digestion then all the meds are listed here. I want to spilt the digestion into sub sections so I have created all the sub sections within digestion and just want to move them from digestion to the new sub section, but it comes up with that message.
      The site is www.petdispensary.co.uk

I can copy the item into the sub-section but then when I try to delete or 'do not show on web site' in the section where it is copied from it also removes it or deletes it in the sub section.

Hope all that makes sense! :O)
      Any help very appreciated!

Thanks
      Lynsey

Comment

Perhaps because you are (or so it reads to me) trying to copy it into it's own parent section (I know you are trying to put it into a sub section but Actinic may not like that) when you 'drop' it still exists as a product at the top of the section and this causes the error.
        Mybe create a dummy section outside the main section, move the product, delete fully from the old section then recreate using the product you just moved to the dummy section. Try it with one and see if that helps.
        The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Working...
        X