Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order Fullfillment at different location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Fullfillment at different location?

Hi,

We're planning on turning our picking and packing over to a warehouse that do just that.

I want to keep actinic on my pc at my office though.

Which is the best way to operate like this?
    Ie how do I best email the orders over to the packing company for picking and packing and posting?

Thanks

Codepath has a plugin for just that, have look on their site.

Comment

If you enter the email address for the packing company in the 'Send Receipt Email Copies to' field in Business Settings | Ordering | Email, then they will receive a copy of each order confirmation email.
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

I would not recommend using email to send orders to a fulfillment house - particularly not the one sent out automatically by Actinic because firstly that email isn't always sent (if the user doesn't click on the complete order button after paying for example) and secondly emails can end up in spam and so be missed.

We use a fulfillment house and send our orders as formatted files to be imported to both the fulfillment houses warehousing system and the couriers system. This means that there is no re-keying of data which I believe reduces errors. We are developing our in-house drop ship system into a plugin (and can recommend a fulfillment house if you don't already have one) and so if you are interested, contact me by email.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X