X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to set Fragments to have an image only

Hi Guys,

I couldn't find this in a search.

I want some fragments on my home page that are links to sections. I don't want the fragment title showing, just the image. I thought this was a standard option but I cant find it. Every choice displays a title.

TIA

D

Just create a new fragment layout based on one of the originals and strip out the bits you don't want.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I managed to get rid of the title, but the image still rest left or right of where the tile would normally be.

In the design library I created a copy of Standard Fragment Image and removed the fragment title from the copy. I then used the copy as the fragment.

But I still had a title. So in the split view design window I clicked on the title in the page view (dotted line goes around it) and deleted it from the code. When I go into the fragment layout I still have the options for title left or right etc, it doesn't show a title, but takes the space as if the title was there.

Comment

Try this as a Fragment Layout:
        Code:
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22FragmentImageFileName%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22">
        	<actinic:variable name="FragmentImage" />
        </actinic:block>
        <actinic:variable name="FragmentVideo" />
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22FragmentAnchor%22%20%2f%3e%20!=%20%22%22" >
        <a name="<actinic:variable name="FragmentAnchor" />"></a>
        </actinic:block>
        You need to give each Fragment a Title as it is needed for the ALT and TITLE attributes for the image. Required so visually impaired people know what the image is about. The title won't show - it's only there for screen readers, etc.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks very much Norman, I'll give that a go.

Comment

Working...
          X