OFFICE 365 Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFFICE 365 Home

Looking to use this but have always used access 2003 on my computer to open acd files etc with sellerdeck, If I go for 365 I presume my 2003 version will be deleted or overwritten will i have any problems using Access 365 with sellerdeck
    Chris Ashdown

I don't believe your older version of office will be overwritten.I have 365 and 2007 on my machine.
    Why do you want to go to 365 - it still does the same job it's always done in my opinion.

Comment

Hi Duncan

Just moving with the times for £8.00 per month Office 365 Home it looks a good backup system to their Cloud for Sellerdeck and our sage accounts as it apparently copies the updates over instantly or nearly instantly,

At present we do a daily backup to portable hard drive and hourly backups using Mole-end plug for MDB's

It will also bring a selection of m?S copies on five computers update as currently using 2003, 2007 and 2010 and our long term aim is to drop the in-house server and just run everything from a NAS drive and one master computer
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

I presume you mean MDB not ACD files Chris? If so, 'Access' in Office 365 opens up Sellerdeck database files (MDB) just fine.
        Andy Barrow
        http://www.codepath.biz
        T: 0161 870 6355

Accredited Sellerdeck development partners since 2004.
        Data import / export and catalog management plug-ins.

Comment

Thanks, looks like the way to go
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
          X