Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mole End > Sage?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if any of Mole Ends solutions will import my orders from ebay and Sellerdeck into Sage?

Currently I'm using Tradebox to do this, but 1) its expensive and 2) I'm aware Royal Mail are trying to push everyone down the road of using Despatch Manager Online (which I can't export to via Sage)

Tradebox is great in so far as it takes care of the VAT if applicable, depending on country, and I can print integrated labels/invoices from there, but if I'm forced to use DMO I think Mole End have a solution for this where TB do not

Looking at the Mole end site, they seem to have one solution to import ebay orders into Sellerdeck, and another to import the lot into Sage. Is there one solution to do it all, and take care of VAT etc in Sage?

I'm not a Sage user so can't help on that side of things but it looks as if Sellerdeck V16 has an ebay order processing extension using the new API that will get all your orders into sellerdeck which should be a good starting point.

V16 is in beta testing at the moment but you might want to try it and see if it does what you want. The earlier these new features get tested by people who want to use them the sooner any problems get ironed out.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Sellerdeck Link

Once you get all the orders in Sellerdeck you can export them to Sage 50 using Sellerdeck Link. We export all our orders (7 websites) from Sellerdeck into Sage, and update stock from Sage to Sellerdeck using this, but we do not have an eBay shop.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
      X