Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders downloading - NOT

Hello

I've viewed several threads about orders not downloading, but how about "Some orders do and some order don't download" as an issue?

I've had orders downloaded and receive the order email etc without an issue, but I've just had an order payment made via SagePay, but no order email sent to me or via SD and it's not even on my server...

Anyone had this before as it's embarrassing to ask the customer what they actually ordered

I had this once last month with another customer, only him, no-one else at all, so I can't figure out why

any ideas?

Thanks

Hi Kev

Conceptually it's a bit hard to understand how that's possible. If you have Cover, it would be worth contacting Support - just in case they've come across other instances, and might have an idea of the cause.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

As this is SagePay then it can't be the reason Bruce cited to me previously about PayPal Express, where the Sellerdeck checkout is bypassed and the completion of the order and download into Sellerdeck depends on the robustness of the customer's internet. Apparently.

All the SagePay integrations I have used recently as a customer show the basket contents in SagePay before you pay - presumably this is then viewable by the merchant also. It certainly is as a customer in the SagePay confirmation email.

I haven't used SagePay with Sellerdeck for years but maybe this aspect of the Sellerdeck integration could be looked at.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
      X