Sellerdeck not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sellerdeck not loading

I'm using Windows 10 and I've been having this problem for a while now. Opening Sellerdeck 2016 I just receive the following dialogue and it fails to open.

Your system isn't configured correctly and SellerDeck cannot function. This is normally caused by the database components currently installed, and is acknowledged by Microsoft as a problem (see http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/te...redistmdac.htm).

In most cases it can be corrected by installing the latest copy (at least version 2.1.2.4202.3) of "Microsoft Data Access Components" or "MDAC" which can be downloaded from Microsoft. MDAC 2.6 is also supplied on the on Catalog install CD. If need to download it from Microsoft, click on the first link below to open your browser at the relevant page, and then follow the appropriate links.

After installing the new version of MDAC you may have to uninstall and then reinstall SellerDeck to obtain full functionality.

If you require any further assistance please contact your vendor. Contact details are available by clicking on the second link below.

The Microsoft link provided leads nowhere and Sellerdeck support not very helpful!

I have managed to find a download site for the MDAC but it's only suitable for up to Windows 7-8 and not 10!

I've tried downloading the Microsoft Access 2007 runtime, which was another suggestion but that makes no difference.

Basically, Sellerdeck 2016 on Windows 10 is scrap and unusable for me at the moment, not happy!

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

It's unlikely to be Windows 10 fighting with Sellerdeck 16 as lots of people have this combination and it works fine.

Here are links referring to this issue on previous versions which might be helpful:

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=53296
    http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=56085
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Sellerdeck Not Loading

Hi Guccij,

Not sure if either of those address the situation I'm having.

Sellerdeck 2013, 2014 are both on the PC's and work fine. Version 2016 was installed alongside and originally worked OK but I had only checked to see it worked, never used it. I then decided to use it and update my site but now it never loads, still haven't used it so it's still where it installed unused. I have just downloaded and installed Access RunTime 2007 again and it now loads, but it has done that before, give it a couple of days and I'll get the error messages as attached again.
      I have Microsoft 365 installed which keeps updating, could that be an issue as that uses Runtime 2013, I think?
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh for pity's sake. This was dealt with two months ago in a sticky. You could have found it easily by searching the forum. Why didn't you post that error originally?
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Sellerdeck Not Loading

Hi Guccij,

Can you direct me to the sticky please? I can't find it or one that is relevant or works for more than a few days.

Thanks

Comment

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=56651
            Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
            Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
            SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Sellerdeck not loading

OK, I uninstalled Access runtime 2007 and reinstalled it and whoopee Sellerdeck v16 has been behaving itself.....until today, yep, back to not loading again.
              I've done some checks and find that every time this happens it coincides with Microsoft 365 having done an update, this could also be Windows 10 as they seem to work together.
              Something obviously gets changed/overwritten somewhere to cause this issue. Apart from uninstalling 365 completely I have no idea what to do.
              Anyone had this issue or advice would be nice.
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X