Product Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Key

Have installed the Beta and all seems fine alongside a V9 installation. Just importing a snapshot of one of our sites to see what happens.

Are there any Business Plus product keys available so I can load all our sites for testing?
    Unusual Silver Jewellery
    Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
    Crystal Healing Jewellery
    Steampunk Jewellery

Originally posted by AndyBorrett View Post
    Have installed the Beta and all seems fine alongside a V9 installation. Just importing a snapshot of one of our sites to see what happens.

Are there any Business Plus product keys available so I can load all our sites for testing?
    as a business plus user I requested to be an tester for the multi user system, did not get a reply, after several bugs and headaches with v9 business plus and multi user you would think they would let someone who wants to test it, test it.

v9 had little multi user testing, until it goes live many bugs are not reported. I expect the same for v10
    Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Hi Wesley,

Sorry no one replied to you, when did you request to become a tester?

We have been testing v10 with users since December in a variety of configurations including multi user.
      Benjamin Dyer
      CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBorrett View Post

Hi Andy, I'll get back to you on this if thats ok.
        Benjamin Dyer

Comment

Just an update on the keys, we will shortly be publishing a list of beta keys over at the Get Satisfaction site.

Ben
          Benjamin Dyer

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
            Hi Wesley,

Sorry no one replied to you, when did you request to become a tester?

We have been testing v10 with users since December in a variety of configurations including multi user.
            i made a request by email back in November and again via the support line when I was having big issues with multi user and the sync server, problems with windows 7 and xp on same network, a few bugs.

I just wish actinic would be more open and involve its customers more. We have had to look elsewhere since are requests have fallen on deaf ears.
            kind regards
            wesley
            Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Ben I wonder if there was a problem with your emails at that time, because I tried too and heard nothing. It was only speaking with you at a later date that I was able to get involved.

Have you got 100s of emails in your Junk folder from potential testers?

Army Gore-tex
              Winter Climbing Mitts
              webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
              Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

I volunteered for testing at the conference last year, via email and via a telephone conversation with someone in sales. Perhaps Actinic had enough testers?
                Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
                SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
                Based in rural Northants

Comment

If people applied to be beta testers, then the very first beta has just been released, there wasn't any beta version available earlier than now.

Comment

alpha comes before beta

I volunteered because in a previous phase of my career, I was a software tester
                    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
                    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
                    Based in rural Northants

Comment

Does anyone know how much this will cost to upgrade from V8.5?

I've just got the beta version and it seems ok to me

Comment

The cheapest way to upgrade is to take out cover usually, so the cost would be whatever the cover cost would be for your version.
                        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                        Multichannel order processing
                        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan but how would I know what that is as I never needed cover before so I have no idea.....

Comment

You can either read the details on their site or just ring sales and see what the price will be.

Comment

cheers Lee, I was about to do that as it goes :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X