Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOG-IN repeatedly asked ... and another wish !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOG-IN repeatedly asked ... and another wish !

Hi
    It seems that lately EPOS ask for LOG-IN repeatedly once in a while for no apparent reason.

If this is part of the program to stop possible Pirate programs, please adjust this subroutine to do it only once in a day.

In addition, if I click on 'CLOSE' the add barcode window EPOS FREEZES and I have to shut it down!

ADDITION: I noticed that if I logged in as SALES it does not happen, if I log-in as Supervisor or other higher user it happens.
    I have now un-ticked add barcode, to save time (for now).

(please note that I have also updated EPOS and I keep our cumputer/s defragmented and in good order as a routine) - before we get into that.

Anyway.

As I just added on our WISHLIST thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=25719:

15. On SALES (training mode) I input our supplier code (which 'is' listed in) instead of the barcode and EPOS asks me to input a new barcode! This should not happen and on SALES the database should also search for SUPPLIER CODE as they are on 90% of items anyway and if we have one item left with no barcode (we are allowed to miss one once in a while!) EPOS ask to input a new barcode which is not necessary and keeps our customers waiting.
    Please add this feature ASAP - thanks

The above should be fixed ASAP, as it is very annoying and will save us (the user) and our customers time.

Thanks
    Ciao
    actinico

ps sorry for any 'typing' errors or mistaks
    ;-]

Hi,

It seems that lately EPOS ask for LOG-IN repeatedly once in a while for no apparent reason
    Change this by going to 'Main Menu | Setup | This Till > set 'Log Off Delay' to 'Never'.

if I click on 'CLOSE' the add barcode window EPOS FREEZES and I have to shut it down!
    This is a known bug and has been fixed in the next release.

On SALES (training mode) I input our supplier code (which 'is' listed in) instead of the barcode and EPOS asks me to input a new barcode! This should not happen and on SALES the database should also search for SUPPLIER CODE
    The lookup on 'Add New Barcodes' form is working as designed, we specifically do not lookup on supplier code to avoid the common occurance where suppliers have used the same code as generated by Epos.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey.

Done and thanks and it has stopped at present.

I suppose that when all our items are barcoded, the occurrence on non barcoded items will disappear in the long run.
      Ciao
      actinico

ps sorry for any 'typing' errors or mistaks
      ;-]

Comment

Working...
      X