Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error processing account tenders

Hello

The Actinic development team have been made aware of a problem with customer accounts not updating and are currently testing a fix\workaround which can be applied to get them up to date. As soon as I have more information I will let you know. The issue has been caused by tills not being reconnected to the server.

Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy D View Post
      Hello

The Actinic development team have been made aware of a problem with customer accounts not updating and are currently testing a fix\workaround which can be applied to get them up to date. As soon as I have more information I will let you know. The issue has been caused by tills not being reconnected to the server.

Andy
      Andy will a simple reconnect start the transactions posting to the Account records again?

Nick

Comment

Hello

Andy
        Umm, i only have one till, no server. Still not working 10 days after discovery, perhaps if the team stopped doing TV interviews for the news and concentrated on the task in hand... come on... its not that hard, just a bit of VB to change

Comment

another week has past, and still no resolution...

Comment

We also have V2.92 and are getting this problem.

I don't have and don't wish to purchase a support contract to upgrade to fix the issue, we already have one for ecommerce and it's been used a total of 0 times so deemed useless apart from V10 upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by calljj View Post
              Does the latest bug fix work for accounts now? I still haven't received an email from Actinic regarding a release so assume not..?
              No. I suspect the original error screwed up our accounts and the fix is assuming that all is hunky dory in the first place. At the moment we can't write to accounts at all - it claims that every record is a duplicate. Or that's what it looks like.

Comment

Hello

Andy
                Andy, I emailed you tonight. We have no server. And it's more than an inconvenience. It's costing us serious money.

Comment

Also causing us a nightmare. Lack of response from Actinic worries me.

Comment

Originally posted by SandraC View Post
                    Andy, I emailed you tonight. We have no server. And it's more than an inconvenience. It's costing us serious money.
                    Hello Sandra

David Kinraid is emailing support the order.mdb file to inspect. As soon as we have received that we'll look into the issue.

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by calljj View Post
                      Also causing us a nightmare. Lack of response from Actinic worries me.
                      Hello

Please email epossupport@actinic.co.uk with a full explanation of what account errors you are getting. Please supply support with as much information as possible.

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Working...
                      X