EPOS with Business 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon & Mat,

I will get back to you on when it will be out.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,
      Any further updates on the new release??

All the Best
      Simon Bridges
      Simon Bridges
      Alex Reade World of Motosport
      http://www.alexreade.net

Comment

Yep....got to the point were I'm looking to implement this option. Stock levels are finding their way from EPOS to Actinic Business.....but when 'stock monitoring' is enabled and stock falls below my minimum stock levels it would be the icing on the cake to make products unavailable automatically.....rather than having to do it manually
        www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Dear Actinic Team/Bruce
          I have received news that V8.5.2 is now in beta testing. Despite looking through 'changes' list I could'nt find a reference to the stock problems discussed in this thread. Can anyone at Actinic let me know if this problem is fixed in 8.5.2??
          Thanks
          Simon
          Simon Bridges

Comment

Simon,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this one. I will check this with the EPOS team and post back.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Simon,

After checking and rechecking on another machine using v8.5.1, if I have 'Stock Monitoring' checked on the product and have 'Stock Monitored in EPOS', then I dont have to uncheck the option once stock is updated in EPOS. This also enables the 'OUT OF STOCK' message on the very next upload and the message gets removed as soon as the stock in EPOS is above the warning level and the website is updated to reflect the new stock.

What happens if you leave the option checked on the 'Product'? Do you get any errors etc..

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,
                Erm.. not really sure how to say this but it seems for whatever reason that the ECOMMERCE and EPOS stock seems to be working OK now, but only to an extent;
                Ecommerce Main products with components are registering as allocated in EPOS when orders from the web are downloaded, however once that order is marked as shipped/payment received(ie: completed) the product remains as allocated and the stock does not change in EPOS. Single Main products with no components work fine.
                thanks
                Simon
                Simon Bridges

Comment

Hi Simon,

I will check this one for you and get back.

Kind regards,
                  Bruce King
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce, I really need to get this sorted as it's screwing up our stock figures. For your information, after doing several test orders today, I have discovered the following;
                    • Single Item orders downloaded from website OK-Allocates in EPOS and adjusts stock once shipped.
                    • Single Items orders processed offline OK - Allocates in EPOS and adjusts stock once shipped.
                    • Items with component choices(ie size L T-Shirt) processed offline OK - Allocates in EPOS and adjusts stock once shipped.
                    • Items with component choices(ie size L T-Shirt) downloaded from website FAULT- Allocates in EPOS but does not take off allocated or adjust stock once shipped.

At the moment the only solution to prevent the whole stock system bieng incorrectly adjusted is to disable EPOS LINK from Ecommerce to EPOS and manually adjusting the EPOS stock to reflect the days online sales- Not really a great method and goes against why we spent hundreds of pounds on what we thought were properley 'linked' pieces of software.
                    If 8.5.2 will fix this problem then that's good news but when will it be ready?
                    If 8.5.2 doesn't address the problem then how do we find a solution?
                    Thanks
                    Simon
                    Simon Bridges

Comment

Simon,

Can you tell me how you have the product setup. Like, are the choices associated to hidden products, or products else where on the site, etc. This will help in trying to recreate the issue.

Kind regards,
                      Bruce King
                      SellerDeck

Comment

Yes Bruce, choices are associated to hidden products. I have included two screen shots to illustrate.
                        Thanks
                        Simon
                        Attached Files
                        Simon Bridges

Comment

Hi Simon,

I thought I had responded to this thread earlier but apparently not .. The issue was fixed in v8.5.2 that is in release now, however since you use EPOS link you will have to wait a bit till the new link is released before you upgrade.

Kind regards,
                          Bruce King
                          SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce,
                            Please let me know as soon as the EPOS link version is ready, looking forward to the stock control issue bieng sorted, will save me a load of manual adjustments.
                            Regards

Simon
                            Simon Bridges

Comment

stock epos and v 8

hi has the stock level with regard to component choices been fixed?

Comment

Working...
                              X