Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you change stock shift quantity after entered a new product

Hi
    How do you change stock shift quantity after entered a new product?

also

There is no explanation of the field 'allocation' in product profile - not listed on your Help files and neither on your PDF files just downloaded!

It seems that you are selling the newest version of EPOS but still with no updated PDFs and program Help files.

Thanks

Anybody there ? Actinic either ?
    Last edited by actinico; 16-Nov-2006, 12:29 PM. Reason: Addition + no reply yet
    Ciao
    actinico

ps sorry for any 'typing' errors or mistaks
    ;-]

Hi there

You can change the stock shift quantity after adding a product. To do this, look up the product you are wanting to change the quantity for, then in barcode form at the bottom, if you scroll to the right - you will see a field for stock shift quantity which you can change.

The allocation field is used for reporting, there are several reports set up within the system to allow you to view purchases by allocation - so you can see where your spendings are - you can add new allocations should you wish to by going to Setup|Options|Accounting.

Hope that helps
    ________

Comment

Hi
      Thanks

I will have a look later on today - if possible.

I cannot log-in now! I am trialing before I start to use it (purchased it already!).

I did disable the: 1234 user and the warehouse user and only left the superuser.

I did also change the password on the superuser (I did not forget it!).

Now I cannot log in and EPOS says deactivated! I did not deactivate the superuser - unless by mistake I did de-activate this too!
      In theory, as with any program it should not allow to deactivate 'all' users and it should tell you to activate at least one.

Any help?
      Ciao
      actinico

;-]

Comment

Hi there

There is a maintenance login you can use should you loose your user accounts - try logging in with the user id 10981098.

If you then click close on the update fields form you see, you will now be able to go into 'Users' and recreate your user accounts.

Hope that helps

Comment

Hello James

Just found a bit of time to check your tips out.

Yes, got in and fixed it and ok with the previous query.

Thank you very much for your time.
          Ciao
          actinico

;-]

Comment

Working...
          X