logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

logo

Is it possible to print a logo on top of each reciept and report?

I thought I read somewhere it was possible but now I cant find any info on it.

Thanks

Asa

Hi,

I assume you mean the invoice & packing list etc?

If so this has been covered already on a number of threads ie
    http://community.actinic.com/search.php?searchid=588411

Hope this helps

Comment

I offer this. Contact me via the forum email if you want to find out more.
      http://community.actinic.com/sendmes...lmember&u=4293

Comment

Hi,

No, at the top of a thermal reciept and also on reports in Actinic Epos.

Thanks

Asa

Comment

Sorry Asa I didn't notice what forum we were in.

Comment

Sorry Asa I am also guilty of jumping in with both feet without checking which forum your thread was posted in.

Comment

Hi Asa

Please see if this helps - create a bitmap of your logo - black only - approx 5kb in size - rename your bitmap receipt_bitmap.bmp and copy it to your c:\Checkout\ directory. The logo will then appear at the top of your receipt.

Please make sure you have backups before trying anything.

Kind Regards
              Kiran Chandran
              Technical Support - SellerDeck
              http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Has anyone out there tried this - did it work ok?

Nick
                Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Yep,

Works fine mate.
                  Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be

Comment

Now I can't get rid of it!

OK - Got the logo on there no probs - now I find that any changes I make to the image do not transfer to the actual image printed - so I tried deleting the image from checkout, but it still prints it. I run epos from 2 pc's and the bmp file isn't showing on either of them - but its still printing on the receipt. Any thoughts where it might have attached itself?

Nick

Comment

I had exactly the same experience when trying out different logo's initially. When you load a new one it will overwrite the old, I have no idea where it goes, I wondered if it somehow got loaded into the printer memory itself, 'cause it doesn't exist on the hard drive unless it gets renamed.

If you want to get rid of what you have now, just create a tiny blank (or white) bmp. I created one and left it in the checkout folder and just renamed it while I was testing whatever I had made in P'shop and then renamed it back to receipt_bitmap to clear the receipt header again.

Comment

Hmm - maybe I misread your post. I had deleted receipt_bitmap from checkout - so I made a new bmp as you suggested, put that in checkout, but I still get the original image showing on the receipt. What did you call the replacemnet bmp?

Comment

Doesnt Matter what you call the bmp I just renamed it so epos couldn't 'see it' ie anything other than receipt_bitmap.

Edit: to clarify, if you create a blank bmp called receipt_bitmap.bmp, then close and re-open Epos, the receipt will have no logo. Then once you've created a new logo bmp file you can call that receipt_bitmap and rename the 'blank' to receipt_bitmap1 or something rather than delete it.

Have you shut down and re-opened epos to refresh the receipt logo?

Comment

Sorted. Thanks so much for your help Neil.
                            Nick

Comment

No Problem.

Glad you got it sorted mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X