Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I change the font used in my drop down lists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I change the font used in my drop down lists?

v7
    The Drop-Down Lists use the template Act_VariantListHeader.html to define the start of the Drop-Down List.

The template contains the following HTML code…

<SELECT NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:ATTRIBUTEREF">

If you are using a CSS theme, then to change the size of the text in the Drop-Down list change the <SELECT> tag to …

<SELECT CLASS="actxsmall" NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:ATTRIBUTEREF">

You can use any css class defined in actinic.css this way.

If you are not using a CSS theme, then to change the size of the text in the Drop-Down list change the <SELECT> tag to …

<SELECT style="font-size: 8pt" NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:ATTRIBUTEREF">

v7
    The Drop-Down Lists use the template Act_VariantListHeader.html to define the start of the Drop-Down List.

The template contains the following HTML code…

<SELECT NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:ATTRIBUTEREF">

If you are using a CSS theme, then to change the size of the text in the Drop-Down list change the <SELECT> tag to …

<SELECT CLASS="actxsmall" NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:ATTRIBUTEREF">

You can use any css class defined in actinic.css this way.

If you are not using a CSS theme, then to change the size of the text in the Drop-Down list change the <SELECT> tag to …

<SELECT style="font-size: 8pt" NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:ATTRIBUTEREF">

v8
    On the 'Design' tab, click on a drop-down box in the preview pane. This should display the 'Drop-down Permutation List' layout in the 'Layout Code' window. Click the 'Click here to edit list layout settings' link. You can then enter your style or css class into the '<select>' tag in the 'Start of List' field as above.
    On the 'Design' tab, click on a drop-down box in the preview pane. This should display the 'Drop-down Permutation List' layout in the 'Layout Code' window. Click the 'Click here to edit list layout settings' link. You can then enter your style or css class into the '<select>' tag in the 'Start of List' field as above.
Working...
X