JSON script error !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JSON script error !

I am trying to update my Actinic V9 site to SellerDeck 2016 16.0.0.1 UK.
    I just got this message trying to publish for the first time:

Checking JSON script... and the program freeze...

Any suggestions ?

I was able to publish the upgrade V9 site with SellerDeck 16.0.0.0 US but the search tool was not working. I am getting desesperate !
    Bernard Morin

I was struggling with a similar issue in V16.0.1 over the last week or so, which has now been resolved by SD support.

It started after a Link product qty import into SD, after which stock changes made on the desktop weren't updating on the site via "retrieve orders", publish & refresh were causing crashing in the same place as you are experiencing & snapshot import / export were causing crashing...

I reverted to my previous snapshot, re-built missing orders & did a Link export from Sage (product qty's only), but rather than importing the file via Link, saved it as a CSV & imported it via the usual import route as - same outcome & same crashing as above. I had initially assumed / was convinced that it was importing via Link that was the issue, but it transpired that it was just importing by any route (well Link or CSV import anyway) that was causing the issue.

If you can't revert to a previous snapshot because it's causing SD to crash, extract the DB file from the snapshot & then put it in the Site1 folder (after backing up you current DB file). This should give you a working application & you can update stock manually (avoid importing or you will be back to where you started) & then get in touch with support.
    Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

Yes, Search & Filters was broke for us on v16.0.0, but is working now in v16.0.1

Just out of interest, it worked when you did it from v9 to v16.0.0
      Can you update from v16.0.0 to v16.0.1 ?

- also see you had success on update to v16.0.0 "US" version,
      but now you are trying to apply to "UK" version...
      Can it work? I don't know what the differences are...

Comment

Working...
      X