Google Merchant Centre / Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Merchant Centre / Shopping

Following the changes from the 1st of September, where you have to include colour and size on clothing and footwear. I cannot extract a product feed from the marketing tab that shows the colour and size including the appropriate GTIN / MPN that is also required.

I am on support with Sellerdeck but not getting very far. I was hoping I was able to extract the hidden product but this is not working either. Plus that wouldn't hold all the requirements for the feed.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
    Debbie

Hi Debbie,

I extract my google shopping feed using excel but you could try contacting Jan at Mole End Software.

Her Product Mash software might to be able to help and she offers a free 30 day trial.

Regards

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks

I can extract a feed fine but not with the clothing/footwear separated into size options with appropriate GTIN.

So we can upload standalone products but not those with size/colour options.

I will give Jan a try.

Kind Regards
      Debbie

Comment

Hi Debbie,

My feed should be fine for you, I have a checkbox that allows you to have variations in the XML file. If you have any problems, just get in touch and I should be able to help you.

Kind regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X