1 x EPOS, 2 x Ecommerce sites, same products, different prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 x EPOS, 2 x Ecommerce sites, same products, different prices

ok, new to EPOS, but maybe someone could help me out by answering simple question, i need to link 1 epos to 1 actinic business (with two sites).

both sites have same products, but one site is for trade customers only and another is retail. Now, what i like about linking is that epos and ecommerce can share product info very easily, but is it possible to setup so that from one site epos gets trade product prices and from another retail?

i need to run 2 websites rather than having trade prices setup on same site for numerious reasons...

sorry for my english

If we assume that all products in the retail site are in the trade site under different prices, then connect both to the epos, but only ever send from ecommerce to epos for one of the sites, thus create each product in retail and in trade versions (or automate with external links or spreadsheets n imports) and only transfer from one of the sites. you then get a stock control system for both sites as sales and stock in will apply to both sites. As EPOS only has one field for the retail price and can only transfer one price from EC to EPOS, would be difficult id say to differentiate prices, but some access db code to extract prices from say Trade sites db and insert into region 2, 3 etc etc might provide a solution of a sort to show differences in reports for mark up in each instance.

Comment

Working...
    X