• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Tracey
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Update

It's looking more likely now that the release will be early next week. I'm informed that testing is going well (still) but to ensure it gets the thorough testing it deserves for the latest round of fixes they will need all day tomorrow too. I'm sorry if this is inconvenient for anyone (Chris, I've emailed you regarding your situation) but please don't shoot the messenger ).
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you for keeping us informed Tracey......very much appreciated

Comment

I've just spoken to our QA manager and they are hoping to get the Beta release out later today. I'll let you know if anything changes.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

I'm afraid that it's bad news. An issue has been found with the EPOS Link and is quite serious so it's delayed again. I'll keep you posted.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Bugger!!

Are we taking a few days or weeks Tracey?

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, very much appreciated

Comment

Just had a word with the product manager and they are looking at this issue as a priorty at the moment. The main problem is that we're not sure yet whether this is a problem with the EPOS Link code or the EC software. If it is the EPOS Link code then as soon as it is found it can be fixed and can be released fairly quickly. However, if it's found in the EC software then it's going to take longer. Again, as soon as I hear anything new I'll let you know.
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Good news! They've found the issue and are fixing it now. Will be tested tomorrow and hopefully it can be released on beta either tomorrow evening or Friday (obviously as long as nothing else is found - I've got everything crossed).
                  Tracey
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Bah - sorry guys, but something else was found. So there won't be a release of EPOS today. I hope these updates are useful - I'm sorry they are not better news.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken View Post
                      Bah - sorry guys, but something else was found. So there won't be a release of EPOS today. I hope these updates are useful - I'm sorry they are not better news.
                      Any news and updates is better than no news at all........even though my stock levels are begining to fall apart

Keep them coming

Comment

I guess it's not going to be today then?

Comment

Any updates guys?

Comment

Sorry, but there is still an issue that's stopping us from releasing this. I don't want to give another date that we won't make until I get something in concrete from the development/QA team. I'll try and give an update early next week.
                            Tracey
                            SellerDeck

Comment

Latest update: Again, not good news I'm afraid. Because of an upgrade to our development software which we had to do because of fixes to other parts of the ecommerce software, we're having problems installing new run-time libraries on XP and Vista. This is affecting all our new builds but is obviously being worked on as a priority.
                              Tracey
                              SellerDeck

Comment

I'm on Actinic V9 now which obviously does not work with EPOS V2.92. Does anyone know if it's possible for me to revert back to Actinic V8 from an Actinic V9 site?

I just need EPOS to work with an Actinic V8 site as my stock levels are falling apart and I'm getting lots of disappointed customers

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X