Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Content Display Issues

Hey,

I have a serious Issue that it appears none of the contract support team can solve and was wondering if maybe someone here would be able to.

There are multiple questions I have however my main issue currently is that I have sections within my store which have subsections full of information. However when I browse to the section it returs an empty store page, and the same goes for when I am in the software. Yet when I open the subsections within the software it shows up all the information.

I have sent the snapshot through to the actinic support team and it has apparantly been looked over by the development team yet they have not seen any issues with it :/

Please Help!

Kind regards

Leigh Bragg
    Two Stroke to Turbo

Can you provide some screenshots?

Comment

Screenshots are Below

Main section not showing in the software
      http://twostroke.netau.net/Software%...ing%20info.bmp

Sub section info showing within software
      http://twostroke.netau.net/Informati...20software.bmp

Website nto showing content
      http://twostroke.netau.net/Website%2...%20content.bmp

Hope these Help?

Comment

Can you take a look on the layout tab of the section and make sure that both top and bottom sub section list layouts are not set to 'no layout'. One of them, only one, must be selected, usually the bottom on so you can fragments on the page at the top.

Comment

Hey,

I have checked them both and they both are set to standard sub section with horizontal dividers and I have checked this against the pages that do show up and they are Identical, :S

Comment

Hey leehack, I have just figured it out the solution to this thread but thank you for your time, Is it alright for me to pick your brains for other help and information?

Comment

There's hundreds of us that can help, i wouldn't limit your options by directing help at just one person, but i will help if i can for sure.

Comment

Hey leehack, I have just figured it out the solution to this thread
                It's always a good idea to post the solution. It helps people with the same problem in the future to find the fix.

It can sometimes be embarrassing (as I've found out a few times myself) but no-one here minds.

Mike
                -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot View Post
                  It's always a good idea to post the solution. It helps people with the same problem in the future to find the fix.

It can sometimes be embarrassing (as I've found out a few times myself) but no-one here minds.

Mike
                  Hehe my solution in this case is quite embarrassing, or atleast I think it is,

The whole reason it wasn't working is because of the 'section link layout' under the layout setting was set to 'CSS Section link Layout' and as soon as I changed it to 'Section Link Within a Box' it started showing up the information again.

I hope the questions I have in the near future can be solved as quickly as todays has, I spent a week talking with the actinic support team, and post my problem on here and within one day I have managed to sort the whole Problem out.

Many thanks

Leigh Bragg

Two Stroke

Comment

CSS Section link Layout may have inadvertently had all its content deleted.

If you go to Design / Library / Layouts / Section Links and right-click CSS Section link Layout, you can choose Revert to Factory Settings and repair that layout.

P.S. Actinic support are a small group. But we here are Legion.
                    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hey NormanRouxel, would that be the case for the reason my top nav buttons aren't changing when they are different in the software to the way they are on the website server.

hehe and yeah I think I am going to like being with the legion, I will learn more than I already know and hope that I can one day know enough knowledge to pass it on to someone else
                      Last edited by 2stroke; 26-Oct-2010, 02:52 PM. Reason: Name Typo

Comment

Working...
                      X