Adding a new payment provider (Zombaio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding a new payment provider (Zombaio)

Forgive me for posting here first, but I'm completely new to Actinic, and have been asked by a friend to investigate the possibility of adding Zombaio as a payment processor.

Is it possible for a customer to modify an existing payment provider module to support an alternative processor?

As I understand it, the process flow for Zombaio is almost identical to that for AlertPay, so minimal modifications should be necessary -- most likely just different fieldnames in the submitted form, etc.

Is this something which can be done (I understand it wouldn't be supported by Actinic), and if so is there any documentation to which I can refer regarding the process?

Thanks in advance,
    Paul.

Welcome Paul.

Searching first is always useful. If I search using you very own words "Adding a new payment provider", the 2nd and 6th ( http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=44265 ) result shows that it will take an enormous effort and upwards of £1K for the PSP integration kit.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thought I'd bump this, as it seems appropriate for something I'm working on.

I've been browsing the OCCUpgrades folder and discovered scripts/templates for Authorize.Net, but there's no entry in the OCCUpgrade.ini. Is this an oversight?
      Does anyone know the correct ClassIDs to add to the ini file?

Considering I've never heard of half the PSPs listed, I'm surprised that Zombaio and 2Checkout are not included as standard.

Comment

Essentially Graham, although the list of providers is quite long, i think it is fair to say that 90% (at least) of sites are using one of the top 5 solutions. The rest are essentially non-descript as you allude, but i'm not sure that is a satisfactory enough decision to include 2 more non-descripts.

Sagepay, Actinic Payments (CreditCall), Barclays, HSBC and Paypal are very big names in payment processing terms, which big names do you think are missing?

Comment

I understand that, Lea, but that was more of an off-the-cuff remark and not the point of my post.

Comment

Working...
          X