No announcement yet.

WorldPay Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't have SSL enabled (we're using Version 7) and I have no way of changing URLs on Worldpay.

I phoned them yesterday and they seem clueless.

Comment

Has anyone had any help / feedback from either Actinic or Worldpay. I phoned Worldpay again today to be told my call had been marked as resolved? It most certainly is not resolved!

I also wonder if Actinic konw a way of making the Stock Monitoring work when the payment has been marked as "Credit Card Details to be sent seperately" .which is what is happening when our Worldpay authorisation corrupts? I am manually changing the payment type to Worldpay and doing a manual payment, but the stock is not decreasing?

Help!!

Comment

Hello,

As far as I am aware Worldpay and Actinic know of the callback failures and are working on a solution. It turns out that just 150 lucky sites were "upgraded" to the new interface!

Worldpay have completely failed for about 2 hours this afternoon, I tried the WorldAccess terminal and found that I have to wait a further 48 hours for it to become live.

Still, we soldier on....

Regards, Robert
        Robert Johnston
        www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Hello again,

The World Access terminal URL has moved to another location for any of us lucky upgradees per an e-mail sent on the 8th December.

https://secure.ims.worldpay.com/sso/...er=worldaccess

What a shambles! They next lot of unfortunates will be joining us on the 19th according to the really "helpful" customer service chap at Worldpay.

I get the impression that this isn't terribly high up on their list of priorities.

Comment

Thank you for the new URL, it works!

Sadly WorldPay support could not provide me with this information. As for the 19th, just ready for the WorldPay Christmas holiday I presume....

Robert
            Robert Johnston
            www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Tuesday 18th December.

We are only having one in three payments processed correctly.

Customers are ringing to complain that after they enter their details the same window reopens again asking for the same details, so they give up.

Not a huge problem for us as we have the staff to take card details for the PSP pending orders. Until of course 9.04am when all attempted payments fom yesterday were processed by Worldpay, so I have spent this morning refunding and explaining to customers that our PSP is rubbish!

Regards, Robert

17.20 Have switched on PayPal...
              Last edited by Robert Johnston; 18-Dec-2007, 05:22 PM. Reason: Update
              Robert Johnston
              www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

WorldPay complaint

Here is a copy of a complaint I've sent to WorldPay today regarding the issues I've experienced with their 'upgrade' and their lack of adequate response.

"My complaint is regarding two aspects of WorldPay's recent service following the upgrade.

1) My bank account name details were entered wrongly after a transfer of information within WorldPay - the name of a completely different company was entered. Despite the fact that the account numbers were correct, this has apparently delayed a remittance of over £7500 at this busy time of year - for how long I have not been informed. I have only received one Transaction Service Charge invoice since 5th December, containing an invalid Help link.

2) My callback integration with Actinic Business failed immediately after the upgrade, in common with other Actinic-based WorldPay customers. I was informed by WorldPay that this issue had been resolved, when in fact it still has not, and I was referred on to Actinic Software. I was promised a return phone call from WorldPay support with progress on a fix, which did not happen. I still have no idea of WorldPay's progress on this issue, two weeks after the upgrade.

I have been a WorldPay customer for seven years and expect better treatment. Judging from the related experience of other customers, WorldPay is no doubt regretting the wisdom of having scheduled this upgrade for the busiest online retail weeks of the year."

PS Robert - I have also been using PayPal since October, as an alternative and complementary customer payment option. As they also provide a method for processing card payments for shoppers without a PayPal account, this can act as a partial backup method when WorldPay fail - if the shopper has enough patience!
                Last edited by musicscotland; 21-Dec-2007, 12:09 PM. Reason: update
                Kenny Fraser
                http://kennyfraser.com

Comment

Any updates from anyone on the Worldpay issues?

Comment

When we plan to implement the Upgrade

The System Upgrade is scheduled for the early hours of Saturday 19 January 2008. We will provide the exact time closer to the event, giving you at least 5 working days' notice.
                    It sees that the next batch of upgrades are on their way.

Has Actinic done all they need to to ensure it all goes smothly?

Comment

Hello,

Our Worldpay payment page was only working intermittently between 9th and 28th December and appears to have been "fixed" now.

Callbacks are still failing and I believe that there is nothing Actinic can do so we will all have to wait for Worldpay to fix this issue.

One of our online competitors, a non Actinic user, called WorldPay before Christmas to complain that their payment page wasn't working and heard a technician mutter " it must be that Gentleman's Shop moaning again".

So much for confidentiality then...

Regards, robert
                      Robert Johnston
                      www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

all I can say is...deja vu!

I hope WorldPay get their fingers out and fix the mess soon.
                        Tracey

Comment

No help from Worldpay at all. They also managed to not pay our remittance on Christmas week and I was not a happy bunny.

The callbacks are still not working and this is affecting the Stock Monitoring, which is difficult when you are having a Sale!!

Does anyone (Actinic!) have any idea how we can get the stock monitoring to work?

Comment

Does anyone (Actinic!)
                            If you want direct help you will be best submitting a support ticket or calling support direct.

Comment

WorldPay callbacks started to work at 13.15 today.

The payment pages seem stable and we have been promised a full refund on our 2008 annual charge.

So one month on all is well.....

Regards, Robert
                              Robert Johnston
                              The Gentleman's Shop
                              Charnham House
                              29 & 30 Charnham Street
                              Hungerford RG17 0EJ
                              www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Thanks for keeping us posted on the developments. Our upgrade is scheduled for 9th February, and I was getting worried, but hopefully you have calmed by fears.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X