Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Callback Failure Alert From WorldPay

Hi everybody

I have been integrating Worldpay with a shop of ours. Payment process completes successfully, but after I return to the home page I recieve this message:
    Our systems have detected that your callback has failed.

This callback failure means we were unable to pass information to your server about the following transaction:

Transaction ID: 293202655
    Cart ID: TOT12310000004
    Installation ID: 152994

Error reported: Request failed CAUSED BY Actinic secret not set up
    Server Reference: mggaeq4a:callbackFailureEmail-5613212:

Also, if you usually return a response page for us to display to the Shopper within the time allowed (1 minute), this will not have been displayed.

Thank you,
    WorldPay Technical Support

Right, it is odd because I have the actinic key set up and I'm sure it's correct (tried copy & pasting it from the worldpay administration, as well as typing it). I am using a dummy mastercard given to me by Worldpay, and have followed the advice described in this thread:

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...+From+WorldPay

Any suggestions?

was`your installation upgraded over the weekend?

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=34756

Comment

Hmmm....I'll be honest I'm unsure. We created the actinic installation last Monday from the client's previous account. This is the first time as designers we have used worldpay. Any idea of what to look for?

I'll have a quick glance through that thread and then give Worldpay a bell.

Comment

Hi Jo,

We gave worldpay a ring, and they said that the actinic key was wrong following the upgrade (odd that they created a new "old" installation on my account, but hey ho), gave me a brand new completely incomprehensible actinic key with characters that look the same. After a few attempts, I got it to work and it's all set up and working.

Thanks

Comment

Good work...

WP are undertaking a major upgrade to get PCI compliant, accounts are being upgraded in phases. to date all promlems seem to be confined to secret key issues.

Comment

Working...
          X