Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V7 developer to V10?

Hi,
    I am on V7 developer at the moment, what are my upgrade options? Can I download and use the Beta or do I need to request a key?

Thanks
    Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

You can do a free 30 day trial, to own v10 you need to buy it, just like the rest of us. Holding a previous version doesn't really stand for anything.

Comment

You can try out the without needing to upgrade your current licensing.

You can contact Actinic sales and ask what the upgrade paths cost - there may be some special pricing if you were to take out cover now before v10 is released.

Comment

I know I have to buy it I was reading the thread about keys and I thought I had to sign up for a key to test. Also the upgrade page is not clear about what you can upgrade from to V10.

Thanks.
        Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Comment

we have v9 multi user business plus, still waiting to hear when we can test multi user, the v10 beta only allows one user unless i am wrong,
          Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

I was reading the thread about keys and I thought I had to sign up for a key to test.
            At present v10 is in BETA, you can go the link provided by actinic in the sticky at the top of the v10 forum and download the BETA to play with. the current beta has an expiry date on it of 01/04/2010. No key is required as it auto expires.

in my view you would only download the beta with a view to checking functionality - any changes you make will have to be re-do in a later production version. I dont think the snapshot facility will allow you to go from beta to production.

My view is always to test during beta - then leave it 6 months or so, let v10 get released and go through the 01,02, 03 patches before upgrading a live site.

For upgrading options - phone Actinic Sales

Comment

Originally posted by wesleythorne View Post
              we have v9 multi user business plus, still waiting to hear when we can test multi user, the v10 beta only allows one user unless i am wrong,
              as far as i know you are correct,Wes.

Hopefully Actinic will release a multi-user beta as this is a field they have woefully neglected in the past.

Comment

Contact Actinic directly, I would expect they could give you a temporary key to test multi-user.

Comment

Working...
                X