VAT is not applied for some users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT is not applied for some users

We have an issue with one of our shops (Actinic 9) where VAT is not applied to some users, but works fine for others. We have limited data on this issue, other than people administering the shop said that issue started when users changed their credit card details on their accounts, but that might be coincidental. Help on this would be appreciated.

P.S. I'm sorry I just realized that I've posted this in the wrong place, this should have been on Actinic 9 forum.
    www.1pcs.co.uk - Web Design and Search Engine Optimisation
    Web Design Northampton

obvious thing to check would be whether they have the "allow exemption" box checked or not?

Are they all UK orders? if not, which country orders aren't working correctly?

Could be that you have some countries set up incorrectly in the tax tab.

Or providing a URL might help someone find a clue
    Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
      obvious thing to check would be whether they have the "allow exemption" box checked or not?

Are they all UK orders? if not, which country orders aren't working correctly?

Could be that you have some countries set up incorrectly in the tax tab.

Or providing a URL might help someone find a clue

"Allow exemption" is only on Business settings -> Tax, and it's not checked, besides like I said the problem is experienced only by 2 users out of about 100. All orders are UK. Unfortunately I can't provide URL, because it's a restricted access shop.
      www.1pcs.co.uk - Web Design and Search Engine Optimisation
      Web Design Northampton

Comment

people administering the shop said that issue started when users changed their credit card details on their accounts
        Not sure I really understand what this is saying as V9 doesn't have online accounts that users can change.

So presumably someone in the office changed the account settings. All I can suggest is checking the accounts that have problems to make sure the country location and tax settings are correct.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X