Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC Secure Epayments to Global Iris (Realex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many shops prefer to remove a lot of the product navigation in the checkout to channel the user into paying without distraction.

Comment

ah good point
      Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Stung me into doing it!

Looks much more consistent.

J/.
        www.nippergrip.com
        Get a Handle on your kids

Comment

yep.. it does . :-)
          Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Hi Everyone, especially those who have the Realex integration working ok (Nippergrip?)

I am in testing with Realex and have hit a problem.
            I have a sellerdeck support ticket open, but I thought I'd ask on here as well..

I have now got the Realex payment system running in test mode..
            (Actinic isn’t in test mode.. just the Realex payment option)

At checkout, you are forwarded correctly to the newly made payment template.
            I have some test credit card numbers form Realex which I am using.

The transaction goes through ok, and appears in the Realex online control panel.
            So it seems the referring URL is working fine.

However, on completion, the following message is returned on my template;

Your transaction has been successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and advise them that you received this error message. Thank you.
            So the payment is completing but the response URL seems to be failing meaning that the order stays in pending payment and the receipt page is not generated.

The response and referring URLS I am using are the ones sellerdeck support gave me;

The referring URL - www.myshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000001.pl
            Response URL - www.myshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000001.pl

I have checked in my web: network setup and the CGI extension I am using is indeed ‘1’

any ideas?
            Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Have you Actinic in test mode as well?
              Or perhaps temporarily changing the URLs to:
              The referring URL - www.myshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/os900001.pl
              Response URL - www.myshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/os900001.pl

Comment

Hi Duncan,
                Thanks for the reply,

Actinic is not in test mode.. It is live and accepting payments via paypal and HSBC secure Epayments.

I cant 'temporarily' change the response URLS. I have had to email these to Realex for them to set up. Why would adding he '9' help ? I can see that my referring URL is correct.. its in my browser address bar when I checkout.
                Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

The 9 is automaally inserted when Actinic is in test mode.

The issue maybe because Realex is in test mode and Actinic is not. For example when testing Actinic Payments with a test account Actinic must be in test mode also for it to work correctly.

Comment

If you have realEx configure your domain name only it should work.

Well it did for me anyway.

J/.
                    www.nippergrip.com

Comment

Thanks for the replies people, the problem is now fixed. It was something at the Realex end.

I can confirm that the referring and response URLs that work are;

http://www.myshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000001.pl

The integration looks like it works really well, after payment is completed, a message is displayed saying the payment was successful with a link to the receipt page... and the whole process looks like it takes place on the shop website... nice..
                      Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

I see James uses just the domain name.. I dont know if that will correctly match the payment with the order in actinic? Does it James?
                        Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Yup all working fine for me.

The URL is for white listing purposes at the RealEx end

I guess it depends on your attitude to security as to what you want to allow to issue & receive payments.
                          www.nippergrip.com

Comment

As a quick aside

It does appear to bugger up the return receipt by not putting it in a frame

I'm guessing as I've had to take out all the Sellerdeck logic from the RealEx template that the frames have got a bit confused with the CV3 validation pop up.

However the link back to the receipt is

https :// www . nippergrip . com /cgi-bin/os000001.pl?SEQUENCE=3&ACTION=Finish&ORDERNUMBER=<Order Number>&REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2enippergrip%2ecom%2fshop%2fcatalog%2ehtml&

Does the os000001.pl script assume it is running in a frame or is there a way to get it to re-paint the website and embed the receipt in it?

Or is there something I need to have in the template I send RealEx?

J/.
                            www.nippergrip.com

Comment

Originally posted by feemish View Post
                              Thanks for the replies people, the problem is now fixed. It was something at the Realex end.

I can confirm that the referring and response URLs that work are;

http://www.myshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000001.pl
                              This is how ours works as well. For us, the problem you described before was down to us having SSL on the checkout so all it needed was to change to https:// instead of http:// for the referring and response urls.
                              Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by jhth View Post

The URL is for white listing purposes at the RealEx end

I guess it depends on your attitude to security as to what you want to allow to issue & receive payments.
                                I am interested as to what you mean by this... but I dont understand. Any chance you can elaborate?
                                Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Working...
                                X