Heads up - some PayPal callbacks failing today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chaps,

Just to say this is still happening on some of our sites, interestingly, our v11 site are not receiving callbacks but our v8 ones are.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

my v10 site is getting paypal callbacks ok at the moment.
      Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Sorry to bump this again, but my Paypal callbacks have been failing for about 3 days now.

I did the fix explained in the KB (manual fix for 11.0.1), but it's still not working.

Anyone else having problems?

Comment

Paypal is working fine for us at the momentt - what reason code do you have for the failures in the IPN log on your paypal account?

I had some missing modules on one of my servers - if you go to troubleshooting / web site analysis and check you have these on your site

Crypt::SSLEay
          Net:SSL
          Net::SSLEay

If you don't they may need to be installed.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

This is the error (there are several on the email I received from Paypal, this is just one)

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

intershootDOTcoDOTuk/cgi-bin/os000002.pl?PATH=%2e%2e%2facatalog%2f&SEQUENCE=3&ACTION=AUTHORIZE_900&CARTID=195Z93Z21Z34A1362764061B151710&ON=MF59NJ20012575&TM=0&AM=1200&ACT_POSTPROCESS=1&

Comment

Jan,

I have now got Net::SSLEay installed, but the Actinic analysis isn't showing yet, might take time to come into effect maybe.

Will report back.

Comment

Paypal playing up again Since yesterday IPNs are not being sent and all Paypal orders are pending, what a pain! Not even getting some Paypal payment notification emails either...

Comment

Same here.

Comment

All working OK for us at present, although more merchants may have problems in the coming days if the problem is related to the rollout of an update on the server.
                    Darren Guppy
                    Golf Tee Warehouse
                    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Ours in on the blink now for about 4/5 days, nothing has changed this end.

I've updated the actinic.pm file as pr the KB (changing the parts to 1.1) but the problem persists.

Comment

Anyone else having problems?

Comment

All looks fine here- several customers have attempted payment a few times but I get that regularly, and all payments were successfully made in the end. I hope you resolve things....
                          Ben
                          http://www.fairygoodies.co.uk

Comment

Strangely enough our is now working ok. After 4-5 days we started to receive authorizations again. Cannot explain why though!

Comment

Resurrecting this as since 1600 BST today, callbacks are failing once more. PayPal have broken something again.

So if you have PayPal as a PSP, you *must* cross check between your PSP-Pending orders and your PayPal email receipts. If you have a copy of the customer's confirmation email sent to you, so much the better.

--

Editing to add keyword IPN and also to mention that we've changed nothing on our site so it's definitely looking at being a PayPal thing.
                              Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Hang on ... it may be a 1and1 thing ... will post to confirm later.

-edit-

No it wasn't a 1and1 thing "as far as we know" - yeah.

Anyway, what would be useful, is if anyone else has noticed IPN callback failures since 4pm today, could you post here? Thanks
                                Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
                                X