SD2016 Release Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD2016 Release Notes

Has anyone got a copy of the SD2016 Release Notes. I can't find them on the SellerDeck website.... nothing beyond SD2013 on http://portal.sellerdeck.co.uk/index...-release-notes
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Or, alternatively, can anyone confirm if the Realex Installer for SellerDeck 2014 needs to be installed on SD2016 or was that incorporated into the SD2016 release? Just having a bit of bother setting up Realex on SD2016....
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

http://portal.sellerdeck.co.uk/docs/...eNotes1604.pdf
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Thanks Mike

Where did you find that? It doesn't appear to be available from a menu.
        Based in rural Northants

Comment

Although it shames me to say it, Google

Comment

Google is your friend! It was late and I was tired..... I should have thought about Google but I kind of expected the release notes for the latest version to be available on the website
            Based in rural Northants

Comment

It is odd isn't it.

I often find that google is better at finding what I'm after than many site's navigation and in house search.

Mike

Comment

16.0.4 > 16.0.5 fixed a memory leak with linking to external products on a SQL > SQL environment - Unsure if other changes were included.
                Matt. M - SMR Enterprises Ltd.

Comment

Javascript Help Needed!

Sorry for posting on this thread...it wont let me start a new one! (everytime I click new thread it says I'm not logged in when I am?!)

Anyway, I'm hoping someone can help. We have a bit of javascript in our checkout which removes all other shipping options in our drop down selector if 'Royal Mail' is present.

I want to be able to do the same thing with other shipping options (because shipping bands based on weights can only be set 'up to 30kg' and not between 2-30kg for one, then 31kg-50kg for the next and so on........this means if something is 2 kg all the heavier weight services show as well as the light ones)...

Does anyone know how to do this? How do you add further 'if' statements to this as it were?

The code used is:

$(document).ready(function(){
                  var shippingOpts = $( "select[name='ShippingClass'] option" ); // all shipping options
                  if ( shippingOpts.filter( ":contains('Royal')" ).length ) // do we have a "Royal Mail" entry
                  {
                  shippingOpts.not( ":contains('Royal')" ).remove(); // if so delete all but it
                  }
                  });

Comment

From your above explanation, I'm not clear what you actually want to do. If you want code, you have to very clear and detailed about what you want it to do. Examples help. Even better a link to a live site and the steps to take to get to the page that needs fixing. Best is all of the above.

P.S. The forum is behaving strangely. It will become a real mess if people start hijacking the first thread they find just to get through.

Perhaps a moderator can move these last 2 posts to a proper independent thread.
                    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you Norman - yes if someone could start a new thread that would be great!

Ok to better explain what I want to do.

The Javascript in my previous post removes all shipping options other than Royal Mail IF royal mail is available (products under 2kg).

I can see that it does this by looking for the word 'Royal' and removing other options.

I want to do the same thing for other shipping options, but in order of priority..

i.e.
                      'IF royal is present remove all other options...then
                      IF royal isn't present and UK Mail is remove all other options....then
                      IF royal and UK Mail aren't present and XDP is remove all other options....'

I would know how to do this as nested If statements in Excel...I'm assuming java has the same functionality?

Does that make sense?

i don't know javascript so can't really adapt what is already there to do this...

our site:
                      https://www.biggamehunters.co.uk
                      add anything to the cart and in most cases all shipping options are shown which gets tricky in some cases....

Comment

Code:
                        	var shippingOpts = $( "select[name='ShippingClass'] option" );	// all shipping options
                        	if ( shippingOpts.filter( ":contains('Royal')" ).length )	// do we have a "Royal Mail" entry	
                        		{
                        		shippingOpts.not( ":contains('Royal')" ).remove(); // if so delete all but it
                        		}
                        	else if ( shippingOpts.filter( ":contains('UK Mail')" ).length )	// do we have a "UK Mail" entry	
                        		{
                        		shippingOpts.not( ":contains('UK Mail')" ).remove(); // if so delete all but it
                        		}
                        	else if ( shippingOpts.filter( ":contains('XDP')" ).length )	// do we have a "XDP" entry	
                        		{
                        		shippingOpts.not( ":contains('XDP')" ).remove(); // if so delete all but it
                        		}
                        });
                        N.B. untested.

Comment

This version may be a bit harder to understand but is easily extended to add/remove items from the list.
                          Code:
                          	var shippingOpts = $( "select[name='ShippingClass'] option" );	// all shipping options
                          	$.each(['Royal', 'UK Mail', 'XDP'], function(idx. val){
                          		var filterOn = ":contains('" + val + "')";
                          		if ( shippingOpts.filter( filterOn ).length )
                          			{
                          			shippingOpts.not( filterOn ).remove(); // if so delete all but it
                          			return false;	// skip executing further values
                          			}
                          	});
                          });
                          N.B. Again - untested.

Comment

Thank you so much - I will give these a go and let you know the results!!!

Comment

I just tidied my post #13 so it may be worth looking at it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X