Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text area field within actinic

hi,

Is it possible to create another text area field within the product details section?

i know you can create variables within this of type text, number,true/false,list of choices,date,file name and file content but i don't see text area.

thanks,

Adam

Norman at drillpine.biz has an addon for multi prompts, probably best to take a look at that, not possible as standard.

Comment

As an alternative is the any way i can display a fragment within the online store area.

No matter how much i try i cant get the fragment text to appear within the correct div box nothing displays.

Comment

You can add a fragment to any section, not sure what you mean by correct div box, you'd just ensure you had a fragment layout selected that you wanted to use and you'd add a fragment description. Done it on stacks of sites so certainly possible and usually incredibly simple.

Perhaps yours is showing at the bottom of the page instead, in which case in site options you need to switch your top and bottom sub section list layouts around.

Comment

ive used <div id="frag-fragmentid"> (fragment id being the custom variable) to position only certain fragments.

I've already created a custom layout and positioned it within a div so in theory the fragments i want to appear should appear in the catalog pages but the don't they only appear on the home pages.

The way i did the layout was create a fragment selector then create a layout within the selector. I just don't understand why it works on the home page but with the same code it doesn't work on the catalog pages.

Comment

Fragments on the home page (and Brochure pages) are within a BrochureFragmentList.

Fragments in the product pages are part of ProductLists. This allows them to be interspersed with products.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

yeah thanks norman that's what it was.

I needed to put the fragments in a ProductList in the products section and the fragments in the home page on the BrochureFragmentList

now the fragments go anywhere i want them to go.

Comment

Inserting video

I have copied youtube html in to embed video (Sellerdeck Business) but it doesn't show. Can anyone help?

Comment

How did you copy it and into where?

You can copy it into a fragment by using the delimiters as follows:
                  !!<
                  YouTube Code here
                  >!!

Comment

Working...
                  X