Sage Link, Windows 10 and Directories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Link, Windows 10 and Directories

I export stock figures from Sage to Sellerdeck about 24 times a day. I have just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When I export the stock figures using SageLink Sage to Sellerdeck, the file exported is automatically now saved in a directory which Sellerdeck is not finding automatically, and has a chain of about 11 directories to click through each time to find the file, and I have to go through the palaver each time - c:\Users\Sarah\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Sellerdeck Link\Sage 50|Data Files\DomainName\Output. I cannot find any way of either changing this, or of making it remember. Any ideas?

Sarah

Sorted by Self

Thank you Sarah. I have found a way of doing this, so just in case anybody else needs to know: go to the directory in file manager, about two up from the desired destination (the website name), right click and click Pin to Quick Access. Then, after exporting from Sage and ready to import from Sage into Sellerdeck, click Quick Access and select the tagged directory (the website name), then click Output and select the file to import. I didn't tag the Output directory as I have 8 sites all with the directory Output.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
    X