SFTP using TLSWrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFTP using TLSWrap

I have raised this matter with Sellerdeck Support, but as I need a solution urgently I am also posting on here just in case anybody else has had experience of my problem.

I have followed a link in a posting on this forum, "How to Use Secure FTP with Actinic Sellerdeck", as my host 1and1 is now only allowing sftp and Sellerdeck does not as yet support this., so I cannot upload a new domain website. I have followed the instructions carefully and checked carefully, but when testing the web settings in Sellerdeck get an error message referring to user name and password.

When I installed TLSWrap it came up instantly with an error message that couldn't install, tried several times, but then found that it had installed. However, since there is a problem somewhere it could be at this point. When I double click TLSWrap it comes up with a system black and white screen just giving the name etc of TLSWrap and "Servicing up to 5 clients on 127.0.0.1:7000" (the settings for the Proxy on Sellerdeck). The rest of the screen is blank. Does anybody know if this it correct, or is there something missing? I can't find any way of uninstalling TLSWrap and starting again. In the TLSWrap configuration manager I have left settings as they came, Vanilla TLS.

Sarah
Working...
X