Error magic zoom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error magic zoom

After upgrading to Business+ so i can use multi sites the new sites will not allow more than one zoom image. i receive an error saving AutoScaledImages/mzm_5a5739d5cb71d48c802e and no thumbnails show

http://www.bbc-semisom-pumps-online....4.html#SID=212

Andy at coepath created the site but he cannot see what the problem is.

Can anyone assist ?

Have you got the folder AutoScaledImages (presuming the patch came via Norman @ Drillpine) in your site folder list, mine went walkies once so could be that, if it is missing copy it over from a previous install.
    Many Thanks
    Lee
    www.mdnsupplies.co.uk
    www.hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Lee. I just came on here to post the solution and you'd got there already :-) The new site was created from a snapshot of a larger site and a lot of sections were removed to create the smaller site. I think what may have happened was when I then did the snapshot export of the new site, none of the remaining products had additional images specified so the snapshot did not include the AutoScaledImages folder. When we then imported that snapshot on Gary's system, and he started to add additional images to it, the folder was not re-generated. Manually creating the folder locally resolved it.
      Andy Barrow
      http://www.codepath.biz
      T: 0161 870 6355

Accredited Sellerdeck development partners since 2004.
      Data import / export and catalog management plug-ins.

Comment

Lee and Andy are both right. If you see such a message with any of my add-ons, just create a folder named "AutoScaledImages" in your Site folder. No need to put anything into it. It will be automatically populated whenever you Refresh or Update your site.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X