Several website domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several website domains

Forgive a possible daft question, but having read about so many people on here having several websites to control, I have one website but I have several domains

mysite.com/.co/.uk/.eu/.info and so on - Question is, is it ok to upload the same SD to all of these domains, but have the 301 redirect in place for all of them that go to my main .co.uk website?

I've read so many posts of people saying "Don't duplicate your sites" so I'm wondering if 301 redirects is ok - as in, Mr Search engines won't have an issue with it

Thanks for any help

It would probably be easier to redirect the domains in your host's control panel. We do this for several of our domains, e.g. www.snorestore.eu
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Sorry Jules, I knew I'd explain it wrong. Dead simple to do redirects in my control panel for all the domains I have, I just didn't want it to mess up Search engine stuff for duplicates, but you've clearly made that more than clear to me

I've just clicked on the link you sent and hey presto, it goes to your .co.uk website

Thanks for help and being a guro and for a fast reply to me

Big thanks

Comment

Haha no problem at all. My basic knowledge = the KISS principle
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I do that for my job (KISS) but even after 8+yrs with SD, I still fall with the most stupidest of simple things

Well done to you, I'm well grateful

Comment

Working...
          X