Customer feedback / Feefo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george View Post
    This subject has been done to the death in a previous thread, different people have different views if its a good method or not.
    Here are links to a couple of those threads, which might save questions being asked that have been previously answered/discussed:
    Feefo feedback - how it works
    Feefo independent feedback
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
      Whats to stop a competitor ordering low value goods and leaving average to negative feedback on a regular basis?
      I'm pretty sure that you can ask Feefo to remove feedback left by competitors if you can prove that is what is happening.
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Could someone confirm if the statement made by cbarling in mid-October relating to the Feefo service is still correct.

Originally posted by cbarling View Post
        Here are some common questions and their answers:

Who owns the feedback? The merchant. However, Feefo have the right to store the feedback for up to two years if the merchant cancels the service. This is so that Feefo can honour their implicit contract with the supplier of feedback - to receive it and store it. After cancellation of the service, Feefo will continue to serve previous feedback for 3 months to the merchant site free of charge.
        If the merchant does own the feedback is there any method of downloading / copying the feedback so that you could re-use it yourself independently of Feefo should you cancel the service two years down the line with hundreds/thousands of feedback comments or product reviews.

Also when signing up for the service I assume our contract would be directly with Feefo and not with Actinic itself, as I cannot see any mention of feedback ownership in the T&C's.
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

I've just received an email from a site I bought some shoes from last week to post a review (they were not using feefo) - so I went to the site to post my review, the shoes were no good, they were too small (I bought 2 styles, same size, one fitted and one didn't - so rubbish shoes basically). I filled in my review, which wasn't negative on the shoes, positive on the service and a whole list of 5 star reviews appeared but mine wasn't there. I will probably never shop there again now because I feel dissatisfied with the company, I took the trouble to login and post my review but they didn't post it and now I don't trust the reviews at all now, they are edited to include only the good ones and so become pointless.
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

The short answers to outstanding answers on these threads are:
            - The contract will be with Actinic
            - It will be possible to get hold of the reviews
            for yourself
            - I can't give more details because they are currently being sorted out

I'll provide more information as soon as I have it.

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X