No announcement yet.

Customer feedback / Feefo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good one to look at is Feefo customer Charles Tyrwhitt with their views on thsi subject http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1GwvcRxook.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
      We do get customers who get really upset that they cannot exchange or return after 6 weeks of so and nearly always for a item under about £15.00, if they were a large customer buying a few thousand a year we do bend the rules, but we are in business to make money not give it away. you can bet these people would love a letter to them asking how good we were!!!
      Chris, dependent on the subject in hand, your views on people seem to swing wildly. You have told us a number of times that 99% of people are honest, yet you can't take that statistic into the feedback arena for some reason. Are you saying that if you had 99 good reviews and 1 bad one, that your world would fall apart and company would look crap?

Most if not all of the population are happy to deal with a company with stats like that and so should you be. You can't get it perfect, noone thinks you can and deep down noone expects you to. I've had some products from your company, not only was the service great, it was fast and well priced. That is all you need to repeat on every transaction you possibly can and i promise you the world will not care about a few bad ones here and there.

Relax about it, the way you operate and run your business is something to rejoice, not hide in a cave in case someone throws a rotten tomato.

Comment

I can see that an independent review system could be very useful in reassuring new customers to trust your site (providing you provide a good service and achieve a good % score), but I believe it could also be just as useful to the site owner to see where improvements could be made.

I think I am likely to try it out for a few months and see how it goes, I assume if you had a low satisfaction score you could simply remove the Feefo score from your webiste while still collecting feedback.
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
          I assume if you had a low satisfaction score you could simply remove the Feefo score from your webiste while still collecting feedback.
          Not tried but a bit of CSS could probably sort this quite quickly.

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post
            Not tried but a bit of CSS could probably sort this quite quickly.
            LOL, sounds like your bargain basement best sellers trick.

Comment

There is a tickbox on the feefo options to say whether to show the feefo logos etc no your site so you can easily switch it off, people can still go to feefo and look at your feedback though.

I would pay £10 a month to use this on Mole End, which I thought was pretty cheap, I only need to get 1 additional sale a year to cover the cost. I will be using it - I have a review system in place already but no one bothers to review, even though we do ask for reviews by email, so I'm interested to see if this will increase reviews, from the testing I have done so far, I think it will.
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
                Chris, dependent on the subject in hand, your views on people seem to swing wildly. You have told us a number of times that 99% of people are honest, yet you can't take that statistic into the feedback arena for some reason. Are you saying that if you had 99 good reviews and 1 bad one, that your world would fall apart and company would look crap?

You are probably right lee I am ultra conservative when it comes to new idea's and guard my pension pot "IWLtd" well.

There is though a big difference though between honesty and customers who want a Rolls Royce for a Ka price, or a size 12 dress to fit their size 18 body (unbelievably it happens)

Must admit though that I have only ever looked at feedback when buying on ebay, never bothered with "normall" sites.
                Chris Ashdown

Comment

I am ultra conservative when it comes to new idea's and guard my pension pot "IWLtd" well.
                  I understand Chris, i really do, but it is that level of care and concern that you have for your business, that makes it a prime candidate for using this. If you care that much and run it well, that's something to sing from the roof tops IMO. The natural reaction is to do the exact opposite though and i totally get that.

Let some people go live with it and gauge their opinions, look to use it as part of the 2nd wave of people who join up, that's probably a happy medium then.

Comment

You are probably right lee I am ultra conservative when it comes to new idea's and guard my pension pot "IWLtd" well.
                    I guess I might be more open to receiving reviews after selling on ebay for many years. I have 7000+ positive feedbacks with only a small handful of negative/neutrals with DSR scores of 4.9 and 5.0 (out of 5) so would hope to get a decent feefo score, while gathering some useful feedback from customers as to where we can improve.
                    Darren Guppy
                    Golf Tee Warehouse
                    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Presumably you can go ahead with the feedback requests but not include the actual feedback in the site design until you're comfortable with the results.

Comment

Whats to stop a competitor ordering low value goods and leaving average to negative feedback on a regular basis?
                        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Whats to stop a competitor ordering low value goods and leaving average to negative feedback on a regular basis?
                          Nothing.

I've seen people doing this on ebay and at least with feefo you stand a decent chance of getting it removed if you catch them.

Mike

PS. and there's nothing to prevent people doing this on forums, chat rooms, twitter, etc as CB says.
                          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
                            I agree that there's nothing to stop someone doing that. However, all you have to do is point it out in your feedback and you have something that will make your competitor look *very* seedy and untrustworthy.

In practise, I've not heard of this happening on the Feefo system, although I have heard it happening on open (i.e. anyone can post) systems.

I got into a debate about the merits of various ecommerce carts a few years ago on a public forum. Someone came along very critical of Actinic, who was a self styled "independent web designer". I did a bit of digging around and found that their email domain had been registered by the techinical director of a competitor company. I pointed this out publicly and they retreated with their tail between their legs.

I tell people in Actinic not to enagage in any practise like this. You always get found out in the end anyway.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
                              Presumably you can go ahead with the feedback requests but not include the actual feedback in the site design until you're comfortable with the results.
                              Ye, it also means you can wait until a decent amount has built up.

Chris

Comment

This subject has been done to the death in a previous thread, different people have different views if its a good method or not.

I'm not sure it is for a couple of (in my opinion major) reasons but thats just me.

It'll be interesting to see how it improves sales or not, I'm sure this very forum will answer that in time.

Good luck to all who sign up!
                                Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
                                X