install procedure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

install procedure

i've been running some tests on the install procedure and TBH I find it quite perplexing.

One thing that is very frustrating is watching an install copy across all the files/images for the old redundant/legacy themes, this seems to prolong the install by 5 mins at least.

I'd like to see an option to exclude all legacy themes or an option to only include css themes.

Also at the end of the install you get the option to install PSP files separately - given that everyone now should be using a psp this should be included as standard, the option to cancel seems to abort the install.

The same goes for shared ssl - hardly no-one needs this any more so you should have the option to skip this, i hit cancel and again i was dropped out of the install process.

After i cancelled these final options, i found v10 still in the control panel, so i opened it, but got the message my evaluation copy had expired.

i need to install again - saying yes to psp and shared ssl to see if i can continue. Ill do that later.

I found version 10 very difficult to install. Many errors during the install including one error reporting that it could not change the theme.

Maybe another look over the weekend.
    Jewellers in Maidstone

Rental Vila in Oludeniz

Comment

Working...
    X