ERROR: `sellerdeck.min.map` is not a supported option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I have just upgraded to 16.03 and as part of the fixes required for my site the Javascript files were replaced by newer ones given to me by Sellerdeck.

I have tried to run the .bat file and it runs but gives me this fatal error and does not create the minified version. I was hoping someone might have seen it before and give me some pointers to how to fix?

Many thanks Tony

C:\WINDOWS\system32>chdir C:\Users\tonyg\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\Site1\

C:\Users\tonyg\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\Site1>call create_sellerdeck_min.bat

C:\Users\tonyg\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\Site1>call uglifyjs actiniccore.js actinicextras.js actinicsearch.js dynamic.js recentproductssupport.js responsive.js -o sellerdeck.min.js --source-map sellerdeck.min.map --comments /.*Copyright.*/ -m -c join_vars,sequences,properties,dead_code,drop_debugger,conditionals,comparisons,evaluate,booleans,loops,unused=false,hoist_funs=false,if_return,unsafe=false,join_vars,cascade
    Supported options:
    content null
    filename null
    includeSources false
    root null
    url null
    at DefaultsError.get (eval at <anonymous> (C:\Users\tonyg\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\uglify-js\tools\node.js:21:1), <anonymous>:79:23)
    at fatal (C:\Users\tonyg\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\uglify-js\bin\uglifyjs:268:52)
    at run (C:\Users\tonyg\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\uglify-js\bin\uglifyjs:225:9)
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\tonyg\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\uglify-js\bin\uglifyjs:155:5)
    at Module._compile (module.js:570:32)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:579:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:487:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:446:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:438:3)
    at Module.runMain (module.js:604:10)

C:\Users\tonyg\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\Site1>pause
    Press any key to continue . . .
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk
Working...
X